Sick

Jack didn't feel good that morning. He got up to use the bathroom. Right when he was about to pull his pants down, puke came up and fell on the floor. Jack quickly put his head over the toilet. Harper ran to the bathroom. "A-are you ok-okay?" Harper stuttered.

"Just help me to my bed..." Jack whispered. Harper grabbed his arm and lead him.  "I can't go to school...." Jack put his hands over his face.

"Do I have to go?" Harper asked sitting by him.

"No. Your staying here with me." He pulled his blanket over himself and Harper.

"Okay." Harper crawled down to jacks feet and went to sleep.

*****
It was the next day. Jack was still a little sick but he didn't mind. Both of them got dressed. They started walking to school. "When we get on school grounds you go in my book bag. Got it?" Jack asked.

"Yep. Where's your phone?" Harper looked at him.

"Why?" Jack looked back.

"When your in class... I can a play a game." Harper laughed. Jack looked in his book bag but his phone wasn't in there.

"Shit.... I left it on the couch." Jack fumed.

"I'll get it!!!" Harper shouted. She tried to run but Jack grabbed her hoodie.

"No. No. It's fine. I'll ask Mark if you can use his." Jack insisted.

"Fine...." Harper groaned.

"Get in my book bag, now!!" He shouted. Harper quickly hopped in it.

"Don't throw it on the floor. Got it!!!" Harper looked at him. Jack nodded and zipped his book bag up.

-----
I was at my friends house she didn't had internet so I couldn't that much... But hope you like this one!!!

BYE BYE!!!!