Couple??

They both sat down at a table. Mark looked over and saw Harper, Felix and Ken. Mark nodded. "So... Why'd ye bring me here?" Jack asked looking at the menu. Mark quickly thought of something.

"I-I felt bad for all the things that I've done... To you." Mark stuttered.

"Oh... So that's an apology?" Jack questioned. Mark nodded. Their server cams to take there order. They ordered the same thing. It's been 23 minutes of silence till their food came. Mark got a text from Ken.

"I gotta... Go take a piss." Mark got up quickly.

"Good to know." Jack laughed. Mark ran to the bathroom.

"What?" Mark whispered.

"You love Jack!!! Ask him!!" Harper shouted.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THE MENS RESTROOM??!!" Mark shouted. Harper just shrugged. He just wiped his head. "Ask him what?" Mark asked.

"To be your boyfriend." Felix flushed the toilet and came out.

"No, no. I can't. It'll be to soon." Mark answered.

"Come on just try!!" All of them shouted.

"I-I don't know..." Mark scratched his head.

"At school you two are gonna be a perfect couple!!" Harper explained.

"Okay I will." Mark demanded. All of them cheered. He walked out of the bathroom and sat down. Jack was on his phone sense he was done. "Jack?" Mark asked pushing his food away.

"Yeah?" Jack looked up.

"Eh- um... D-do you want to b-be... My..." Mark kept stuttering. "Boyfriend!!!" Mark spoke fast. Jack dropped his phone in his coffee. "Sorry.." Mark blushed.

"S-sure..." Jack took his phone put. He was blushing instantly.

"Really??!!" Mark looked up happy. Jack nodded. He smiled brightly. Mark got up and hugged Jack tightly. They both smiled. When he put Jack down, he kissed him straight on the lips. Jack blushed.

"I was gonna tell you my feeling tomorrow... But you already explained all of them." Jack laughed.

"Ha, good. We should pay." Mark smiled.

"But you didn't eat." Jack slurped his coffee.

"I ate before you woke up." Mark laid $20 on the table. Jack grabbed it.

"You lay 10 and I'll lay 10. Okay?" Jack handed the 20 to Mark. They both laid 10 down. "Let's go. I'm worried about Harper." Jack whispered.

"Okay. Come on babe." Mark laughed. Jack punched his arm. "What? we're a couple." Mark started the car.

"I-I... Ah forget it..." Jack buckled him self. "I wonder what Harper will thi... What about Matt and Ryan??!!" Jack shouted.

"Forget them. I don't care what they say. Or what anyone says. We're a couple. And nothing will change that." Mark patted jacks back. He just nodded.

----
AH HA!!!! A COUPLE!!!

Show my story to friends or family. It's your decision not mine!!

BYE BYE!!!