Chapter 9: Not Your Average Brides

Start from the beginning

Aiko narrowed her eyes up and down at him. "I know about you and your family. Reina-chan and Kyoyo-chan told me everything. You kept them here against their will. Not only that, my poor little sister and Yui are in danger –I should have your whole family terminated."

Reiji was expressionless. He couldn't believe the mouth on this determine young woman with a mental attitude. He clearly didn't want to hear another word she was saying. Everything inside him was bottling up; he thought if she wanted to pick a fight with someone then she should take it up with one of his brothers. They were the influence that demanded for the young ladies to stay here.

"Danger, you say? I wasn't aware that they were in any kind of danger. If I remember correctly, Yui left at her own accord and Mayu is involved with one of the vampires that you detect so much. First and foremost, this is complete out of my hands. I will have nothing more to do with it, so leave while you still have a chance," Reiji warned.

Aiko snorted. "You're a high-class arrogant asshole."

Reiji gazed over his glasses somewhat unsettled, "What was that?"

Aiko gazed up with a hidden smirk that she plainly trying to tick him off with. "Allow me to reintroduce myself. I am Aiko Fukui and I'm a vampire hunter. I hate everything known to man about vampires." When she said this, Reiji could she her slowly pulling out a dagger from her boot. "I will dispose each and every one of your disgusting creatures." Aiko promised as she threw a dagger at Reiji with aggression. He caught the knife as her crescent kicked struck him in the chest. It caused him stumbled against the desk and knock over all his experiments.

Reiji glared down at the spilled potions and research paper all over the place. He was livid. His eyes became dark as he glared at the orange headed vampire hunter and bared his fangs.

She had another dagger in her hand, preparing for her next attack. Reiji didn't bother to wait for her to make another move. He quickly sped over to her and yanked her body up by her neck. Aiko struggled to get out of his grasp, forcing her to drop the dagger on the floor.

Reiji jerked her up against the bookshelf painfully. He never wanted to kill another human so bad. "Get off me!" Aiko choked out, when trying to rip his hand a way.

"I suggest you shut up before you make things worse for yourself! Now listen, you awoken a side of me that nobody has managed to unleashed in many years," Reiji hissed.

Aiko giggled, "I'm sure it was a pleasure. What are you going to do, kill me now?"

Reiji wrenched her neck harder and Aiko whimpered for air. "Don't get cocky! I wouldn't dream of ending your life and taking you out of you misery."

"You know," Aiko gasped. "You're kind of sexy when you talk like that."

He suddenly removed his gripped from her neck, allowing her to drop on her knees. She fell back against the bookshelf breathing heavy. He turned away from her, trying to recoup his mentality. He took off his glasses and massaged his temple.

Aiko leaned over to grab for her knife as quickly as she could. She looked at Reiji to make sure he wasn't paying attention. "I see how easily you're manipulated by charm and words." She told with a sly look.

"Is that so," he said, unconvincingly.

"You should have killed me when you had the chance." She stated as she aimed her dagger at his backside.

Reiji grabbed her hand before she could make another move. Once again, Aiko was pushed up against the bookshelf and her hands pinned above her head. She growled out him with flaming eyes. This made Reiji lip curve. He positioned his lips against her neck, making her shiver in ecstasy. "You won't get away with this," she quavered."