“I know, I know,” I muttered out. “That person could be Jason. When he wasn’t busy, he had time for me and now he just focuses on what I do and his job. It’s like he has become another person and is just trying to make sure I’m glued to ground where he wants me to be.”

“He is trying to protect you but I think he is trying a little too hard to protect you. He should be a bit looser when it comes to protecting you. He should make sure you are doing alright but he shouldn’t be all over you like he is right now.”

“Yeah, you are right about that. He should be more like that instead of getting up in my face and yelling at me about how I shouldn’t do something or about how I should be doing something.”

“He shouldn’t be yelling at you Amy,” Ryouta stated and I nodded. “You shouldn’t have that type of treatment. He seems to be way too possessive over you and that never ends well. I’m sure he is just trying to look out for your best interest but is it what is really your best interest?” He looked at me questioningly and I shook my head. “I thought so.”

I licked my lips and looked down. “Yeah, you’re right. Anyways, I need to brush my teeth. I don’t want you to keep smelling my terrible morning breath. I like your breath though. It’s bad but it’s unique. I guess that is why I like it. Everyone has a unique smell.” I stood up and skipped over to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

“I bought you some clothes last night,” Ryouta told me and I looked out the bathroom door. “You should check them out. I wasn’t sure if I should say anything about them because I wanted to give them to you as a gift but I guess I should give them to you now.”

“Can you show me the clothes?” I looked at him with big eyes and he nodded. “Pretty please Ryouta?” I started pouting and he laughed and nodded his head.

Ryouta grabbed a bag off the ground and he walked over to me. He placed it on the ground and he pulled out a dress that shined. He held it up to me and I looked it over.

“Wow, it’s very pretty,” I muttered out and I touched the dress. “It feels like it won’t rub against my skin and annoy me by making me itchy. I think you picked out something really good and something I can wear. You’re one good picker outer.”

“I also got you a sparkly shirt and black shorts. I have a few other things in the bag but you can look at it,” he explained and he smiled. “You should be lucky that I even picked the right things out. I was afraid of picking something you didn’t like.”

I grabbed the dress out of his hands and held it close to my body. “I’m going to change into it and I’m going to need some fresh underwear,” I said in whispery tone and he nodded. “I’ll go and grab the underwear. I don’t mind if it is a bigger size than what I am.”

“I picked my sister’s underwear size. Sometimes she makes me go underwear shopping with her,” he admitted and he shuddered. “It’s scary. It’s like leaving in a nightmare.”

“I feel so bad for you Ryo.”

Ryouta shrugged and he crossed his arms. “It’s not that big of a deal though. I don’t mind spending time with my sister even if it is shopping for underwear. I just don’t want to see those thongs she held up ever again. I hate thongs. Who wants a string up their butt?”

I laughed and blushed. “Well, I can honestly say I don’t even like them or wear them,” I confessed and I picked up a bag. “I see underwear in here! I’m going to get dressed now and I’ll wear the black shorts under the dress so no one can peek up it. You know someone will want to try one of these days.”

Ryouta raised an eyebrow. “Does that mean I should try peeking up it? I need to see some underwear one of these days like a creeper does. I don’t even see what’s so special about seeing someone’s underwear. It’s just underwear. There’s nothing magical about it.”