depressed ayato x reader

Before you start reading please watch the video or else you won't understand the story unless you watched the anime or played the game.
Hopefully you enjoy the story.

You had to stay afterschool for cleaning duties on other hand ayato had to stay too to serve afterschool detention. Earlier today he was caught bullying yui about her boobs in front of a teacher and that's how he ended up like this.

You finished your cleaning duties and waited for ayato in front of the school gate. Then you spotted the red head coming out. OI! Chichinashi your done right? Yeah lats go home you said while you started walking. Ayato also started walking. Wait till I get home chichinashi you have no idea what will happen ayato spat out. You giggled at what he said. OI don't laugh at oresa-

you two stopped when you guys saw a lady yelling at a child. You have to be perfect! You have to be better than the other kids" the woman yelled while slapping the kid who was crying out loud. Shut it the lady said and held the kid by his wrist and with that she started walking away.

How cruel you thought to yourself. Let's go ayato you said while you started walking. But ayato didn't come with you. So you stopped and looked at him. Your eyes widened when you saw tears streaming down his face and also his face was expressionless. You walked up to him. A-ayato what's wrong you asked. While you raised your hand to put it on the red heads shoulder. He tched and slapped your hand away and wiping his tears away. Let's go was all he said and started walking.

At home:
Yui saw ayato coming in. He looked at her with that she started backing up. "Sorry about today, please don't suck my blood" yui said with fearful tone. Ayato ignored her request and started walking away. Yui just stood there then shrugged and walked away. You stood at the door observed everything.

Ever since that incident ayato has being like that after he came back. He seemed depressed. You didn't know why he was acting like that. Even if you didn't know the reason, you thought about about cheering him up. So decided to make takoyaki.

You headed to ayato's room with a plate of takoyaki in you hands. Before you could knock you heard soft sobbing sounds. Immediately, you opened up the door and saw ayato crying in his sleep. You thought he was having nightmares. So you set the takoyaki on a table and went up to him. You hugged him.

The red head stopped crying and opened his eyes. Don't cry ayato I am here. Please don't cry. You broke the hug and saw him and pointed to the plate l. Look I made you takoyaki please don't cry.

Suddenly you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist and pull you to a warm embrace. I don't need takoyaki. I just need you to saty by my side Ayato said while hugging you. You blushed at his action.Then he looked at you. You were a blushing mess. (y/n) ayato said softly and before you could respond he kissed you! You were shocked at first but you kissed him back.
I love you ayato said. I love you too you said and with that you guys hugged each other tightly.

I am sorry for any mistakes and I know it's please forgive me i will try to make it better I promise.