Last Chapter

It's finally time. My vacation with Vic has ended, there is really no way to explain the way I feel right now. This whole thing with Vic was like a getaway, a getaway that I really don't want to end but it has to end. All my bags were packed and I had my plane ticket in hand, Vic was standing right beside me holding my hand, neither of us wanting to let go but sooner or later it would have to happen.

Right now we were at the airport just waiting for it to be time for me to say goodbye. Was it going to be easy? Hell no! "I don't want you to leave."

"I don't want to leave either but I have to go." I said.

"I'll miss you," he said wrapping his arms around me his voice cracking a bit. "I'll miss you too, don't worry, we'll see each other again. You can't get rid of me that easily." Tears forming in my eyes. He pulled away a bit and wiped my tears away. "Kellin Quinn Bostwick, I love you so much and I wish I could go with you." He said making me smile.

"I love you too Vic Fuentes but that isn't possible. Just keep texting and calling me until we see each other again and we'll be fine. We'll make it through this." I said.

"Okay, I promise I won't stop texting you, I won't stop until you get sick of me." I giggled and intertwined our fingers leaning in. Our lips pressed against each other's igniting a spark. We pulled away and I placed my hands on both of his cheeks. "Nothing can separate us, you hear me NOTHING." After I said that they said my flight number on the intercom saying that it was to board.

My eyes watered a bit before I wrapped Vic in a huge hug not wanting to let go. After a couple if seconds I pulled away and kissed him once more.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

I grabbed my suitcase before walking away from Vic not wanting to look back otherwise I would burst in to tears. We will see each other again, I know we will.

The End.

~Lucy