Chapter 5

Kellin's Point of View

I'm so excited to go to San Diego. I am finally going to see Vic. I grabbed the tickets that sat on my desk beside my bed. I looked around until I found the date. I gasped because it said it was tomorrow. Why didn't my mom tell me earlier?!

I looked at the suitcase I tossed across the room when I got mad. I had all my stuff packed already so I didn't need to worry about that. I opened it again to make sure that I had everything. I took out my phone and Vic was blowing it up. I changed his contact name to Victurd instead of daddy.

Victurd: OMG you're coming to San Diego?!

Victurd: Wait you don't know where I live.

Me: Well then give me your address

Victurd: Stalker but here you go (Insert his address here)

Victurd: OMG I got to get my hair done. I have to get my nails and feet done. Do I have enough time?

Me: Well then you better start now! JK

Victurd: Well when you come to San Diego get your suit ready because like I said before we are getting married!

Me: WTF No we're not!

Victurd: Mm Gurl! Yes we are.

Me: Fine then get your dress ready cause I'm coming baby

Victurd: Oh no I have to start planning when is it?!

Me: It is tomorrow

Victurd: Oh no that is too soon. Are we going on a honey moon?

Me: Yes we are daddy

Victurd: Oh no you killed it

Victurd: Our wedding is off!

Me: But what about us. We are meant to be together forever

Victurd: Nope we are done

Me: Fine if that is how you want (Cries)

Victurd: No baby come back sike

Me: You are so mean. No but really I am going in 3 days.

Victurd: Okay well I'll see you soon I have to go my brother keeps trying to steal my phone

Me: oKay bye

End of Conversation

The reason why I told Vic I was going in three days was because I wanted to surprise him. I can't wait to see the look on his face. I just hope it isn't awkward when we are face to face. I doubt it. I decided to go walk around at the park so I put on my shoes and clothes. I walked out of my room and downstairs. I walked out of my house and I looked outside.

It looked like it was going to rain but I'll be okay.

.

.

.

By the time I made it home I was shivering because I was soaking wet. I turned on the warm water to take a nice bath. Once the tub was filled up I sat down and I moaned. This water felt amazing.
___________________________
Well only one of you got my exact age :)
Anyway I hope you enjoyed
Written by Me vote and comment love you
-