Chapter 9

Kellin's Point of View

I woke up in Vic's arms and he was staring at me. I hid my face in his chest and he chuckled. "Stop staring at me." I said making him laugh more.

"Have you been staring at me for a long time?" I asked.

"Like 10 minutes, it is not staring it is admiring." He said and I giggled getting up from the bed but he pulled me back.

"Don't go you are so warm." He said and I smiled. He was just so adorable I couldn't get enough of him. He was leaning in to kiss me but I pushed him away. He gave me a confused look.

"I have bad breath." I said and he rolled his eyes grabbing me and kissing me. I relaxed and I kissed him back. We pulled away after a while and I got off the bed.

"Okay, now I am going to brush my teeth." I said and walked to his bathroom after getting my toothbrush from my bag. I did my business and I brushed my teeth quickly before walking back to Vic. He wasn't in his room anymore, I furrowed my eyebrows and I walked out of his room. I walked downstairs and I smelled food. I walked to the kitchen and I saw Vic dancing and cooking at the same time.

I tried to contain my laughter but it was so funny, he was dancing to Katy Perry and I don't see him as a Katy Perry kind of guy. I burst out laughing and he turned around. His eyes widened and he got really red.

"I'm sorry for laughing but that was hilarious." I said once I had calmed down. I was still giggling but he turned around and continued cooking. I walked to him and I wrapped my arms around him.

"I'm sorry daddy." I said and kissed his neck. He shuttered under my arms and I smirked.

"Stop Kell, you are turning me on." He said and I giggled letting go of him.

"Fine, I'm hungry." I said and he nodded.

"The food is almost ready don't worry." He said and flipped the pancake. I was so confused, were we dating or not. Are we just friends?

"Vic can I ask you something?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yeah sure," He said putting his attention on me.

"What are we?" I asked, he bit his lip and then smiled pulling me into a kiss.

"Kellin Quinn Bostwick, will you be my boyfriend?" He asked when we pulled away.

"Yes," I squealed and jumped in his arms kissing his repeatedly.