“If it’ll torture you, hell yes.” He smirks through a pained expression.

“You’re the devil.” I groan and stand back up.

While Justin recovers the boys introduce themselves and cautiously shake my hand. If I’ve noticed anything about any of them it’s that they are all pretty boys, and they know it. They also all wear a guitar pick on a chain around their necks. Is this some kind of cult?

Once Justin is able to stand up properly he nods to the boys.

“Ready to ride?” he asks, they nod and Austin whoops.

“Excuse me?” I say, putting my hands on my hips.

They all throw they’re skateboards to the ground and slam a foot on.

“Ever skateboard before?” Justin asks with a sly grin.

“No, and I don’t plan to.” I say stubbornly.

“Too bad.” He shrugs then pulls me over to him.

“Oh, no, no, no!” I argue trying to get out of his grasp.

“We’ll ride double.” He explains. “Hop on, I’ll do the maneuvering. You can just stand and enjoy the ride.” He smiles.

“I don’t want to!” I whine, afraid for my safety.

“Oh, come on!” he says persistently and drags me slightly until I have no choice but to get on the skateboard.

I plant both feet firmly on the board and Justin’s foot joins mine. He puts his hands on my waist and I clutch his hands for dear life.

“Oh, now you want to hold hands?” he whispers into my year smugly.

“Don’t make me cut off your manhood.” I hiss.

He chuckles into my ear and nods to the guys and they take off. His right foot kicks at the pavement and we start to move. I feel myself wobble and I let out an uneasy gasp.

“Happy place!” I tell myself while squeezing my eyes shut.

We follow the guys out of the parking lot and travel on uneven terrain. I’m positive we are going to die when a rock gets caught in a wheel and he sways slightly.

“If I fall off this thing I am going to blame you for any bodily injury!” I warn in a high voice.

“Relax, I’ve done this before.” He says. I can picture him rolling his eyes at me and I frown. Smart arse.

“Yeah, is this your snow white steed you were talking about at that gig.” I ask smartly, knowing he finds this annoying.

He answers with a sigh and I know he can’t come back to that.

We come into a pleasant neighborhood which I knew we would. Justin is a bit pampered. We follow the others into a driveway and Justin stops when we reach the garage door. I jump off the board and could practically kiss the ground. I never want to do that again.

Justin gets the garage door to open and a drum set is the first thing I see. Then, I see a few guitars and a keyboard. He’s got a few amps in the corner and the floor is littered with electrical cords. A few mic stands stand in a triangle formation, one in front, two in back. I raise an eyebrow. It’s a pretty legitimate set up. Justin notices my expression and smirks.

“Nice, ain’t it?”

I roll my eyes and cross my arms as the boys go to their instruments. Alex plops down behind the drum set and pulls a pair of drumsticks out of his back pocket while Sean makes himself comfortable behind the keyboard and begins to warm up a few scales. Austin grabs a bass guitar and Kris and electric one. Justin salutes me and picks up his electric guitar and settles the strap on his shoulders. He slings it over his shoulder so that it’s like he’s wearing it as a backpack. Then, he goes over and starts flicking switches. Austin tests the mic and nods to Justin as if saying all is good.