Chapter 1: More brides?

Start from the beginning

Yui sat up on her bed and rubbed her eyes before putting her feet down on the soft carpet. She slipped on her slippers and stood up to stretch. Finally she put her robe on, walking zombie-like towards the door. She yawned once before turning the knob to exit.

When she arrived to Ayato room, she turned his knob, sadly it was lock. So she decided to take advantage of her new-found power. With a poof, Yui ended up in his room. She sensed his presence from inside the iron maiden. Appearing closer, Yui opened the iron maiden, spotting a sleeping redhead vampire there. She had to admit, he looked so cute while he slept, in a child-like kind of way.

Yui climb on top of him and continued to stare down at him. "Ayato-kun?" She said.

But no answer.

Then Yui did the only thing she could do to get his attention. She blew on his ear and it woke him up instantly. Ayato looked at her with rage at first, but somehow his face softens and his mouth pulled up in to smirk. Suddenly Ayato flipped them over so that he was above her and she was beneath him.

"Ayato what are you doing?" Yui asked, while trying to hide her blush.

"Shuddup and let me drink your blood." He replied. Ayato move towards her chest where her breast are. However, Yui wouldn't allow it into she got what she came for first. As she moved and shrugged with him, this only made Ayato want her more. "Stupid, stay still. It will only hurt you more."

"No Ayato! Not into you give me what I want first," she retorted.

Ayato eyes widen with a confused expression on his face. Never in a million years has it ever crossed his mind when Yui started to defy him. In a way in was kind of sexy, which turned him on even more. Even though, Ayato would never admitted. He was sick of Yui drink his blood every chance she got. It made him feel like one of those worthless weak humans...when his goal was to become the strongest vampire that ever lived. It made Ayato blood boil just thinking about it. Not only was he falling in love with the white blond hair newborn vampire, she made him feel small at times and uneasily. Maybe he should have just killed her and let her die. Yes, he would've regret it and never be able to get over her. But things would go back to the way they were. before he met Yui and how he wish that he never found out about the woman's heart being inside her.

"Ayato-kun, what's wrong?" Yui asked in concern.

Ayato snapped out of his thoughts, looking down at her with a frown. "Tsk, don't disobey me," he said once more. Yui mouth closed shut at his very order. Something is definitely wrong with him, she thought. Out of nowhere, Ayato sunk his fangs inside the upper part of her breast, tasting the sweet delicious blood flow through his body. He moaned in ecstasy trying to rip off her nightie off. He wanted more than just her blood now...he wanted all of her.

Suddenly a voice spoke in an unpleasant tone. "Hm, I'm sorry to barge in on your parade, but we have school in an hour and I suggest you both get ready." Reiji announced before disappearing into thin air.

Ayato groaned in disappointment, "Ugh, that bug."

"He's right Ayato. We should get ready." Yui said, when untangling herself from him.

Ayato sat up and crossed his legs together along with his arms at the same time. He stuck up his nose in the air like a spoiled child. "I don't feel like attending school today."

"Aww come on Ayato-kun, don't be such a baby." Yui pleaded with a gentle smile that made Ayato heart melt.

He stared at her in awe before snapping out of his fantasy. "Hmm, shuddup! I will break you... and I am not a baby, you are."

"Oh...if you say so." Yui said beginning to pat his head just the way he liked it.

A cat-like grin appeared on his face as she did this. What Ayato didn't know was that Yui had the upper hand on him when it became time for her to pat him on the head. It comforted him, and she felt proud that he allowed her to do so. After a few minutes of patting his head, Yui removed her hand. "All done, now let's get ready."