Chapter 7

Chapter 7.
"Hey Selena. You look worn out, are you ok?" Chase asked.
"No. Sebastian is breaking into the academy. There is a helicopter outside waiting to take me and you to a safe house. A airplane is coming to get everyone else. We have to go now. Grab what you will absolutely need and let's go." Selena said breathlessly.
"Promise me one thing. That Adam, Bree, Douglas, Leo and the rest of the students will be safe." Chase said.
"They'll be fine. But we have to go." Selena said picking up her bag and purse.
"Then let's go." Chase said picking up his bag.
They both ran outside, Selena made a signal and a ladder came down.
"You go first." Selena said.
Chase nodded and grabbed on.
Selena grabbed on and made a signal for them to left the ladder up.
They both climbed in.
"Are you ok?" Selena asked.
"Yeah. Why are there other people on this helicopter?" Chase asked.
"Do it." Selena said.
The two people grabbed Chase, put laser cuffs on him and tied him up.
"Tell Sebastian that we're on our way." Selena said to the pilot.
"I can't believe I trusted you." Chase said.
"That was a mistake on your part." Selena said.
"I should have known that he wasn't attacking the academy. Why are you doing this?" Chase asked struggling to get free.
"Don't bother struggling, you're lucky I haven't set the ropes to electrocute you, but now I have and the slightest struggle and, well, you'll get electrocuted." Selena said.
"My family will come for me." Chase said.
"It won't matter. All we need now is Bree. And then our plan will be completed." Selena said.
Two hours later.
Selena grabbed Chase by the ropes and knocked on the door.
"Finally Selena, you got him over here." Sebastian said.
"I can't stay long. I still have to get Bree. But where do you want Chase?" Selena asked.
"Two rooms down." Sebastian said.
"Hey, the transference device and your chip is in my bag." Selena said taking Chase into the room.
Selena came back.
Sebastian opened her bag and pulled out his chip.
"It's beautiful." Sebastian said.
"Remember what you told me, that they took the bionics off of it." Selena said.
"I don't understand why we can't go ahead and take their bionics." Sebastian said.
"Remember? It has to be done at the same time so you can get their bionics at their strongest." Selena said.
"You should go and find a way to get Bree to come with you." Sebastian said.
"No I shouldn't, I just realized that Bree will want to save Adam and Chase. At least Adam. Besides, I have to get this up and running." Selena said pulling the transference device out of her bag.
The bionic academy.
"Guys, Selena is evil." Bree said.
"That's ridiculous." Douglas said.
"I believe you Bree, after all, no one believed me about Marcus." Leo said.
"Really Leo?" Bree asked.
"No. It's stupid. Why would one of the best students in the academy be evil?" Leo asked.
"She is working with Sebastian." Bree said.
"Sebastian is in jail." Douglas said.
"No, he escaped. Please, you have to believe me." Bree said.
"It's not believable. Besides we have bigger problems. Adam has been missing since yesterday and now Chase is missing and if I don't find them before Donnie gets back he'll kill me." Douglas said.
"Selena and Sebastian captured them." Bree said.
"Why would Selena capture her boyfriend and his brother?" Douglas asked.
"Where have you been? Chase and Selena broke up. Chase's status says I'm getting over my breakup with my girlfriend. Leo and I told you. How could you not have noticed that?" Bree asked.
"To be fair, I don't care about your social lives. And I was doing something for Donnie yesterday." Douglas said.
"So you spy on us through our smart home security system, but you don't realize when your child/nephew has his first break up? You are one weird person." Bree said.
"Ok, I thought Chase wouldn't ever get a girlfriend. Give me a break." Douglas said.
"Have you tried to find their GPS signals?" Leo asked.
"I knew I was forgetting something." Douglas said pulling up a map on the cyber desk.
"Right there." Leo said.
"That's weird. I'm not getting Chase's or Adam's but I'm getting Selena's and....... Sebastian's." Douglas said.
"Now do you believe me?" Bree asked.
"I guess we have too. We need to save them. But who's gonna watch the students?" Leo asked.
"Mr. Davenport told us that he was planning to activate Eddy here. Douglas, do you know how?" Bree asked.
"Donnie told me how in case of emergencies. I can probably get him up and running." Douglas said.
"Good. Me and Leo will change into our mission suits." Bree said.
"Looks like we have a few bionic kids to save." Douglas said.
This is my favorite chapter of the whole book honestly.
Sadly guys, I'm gonna be really busy these next few days with a family issue, so I'll try and write at night, but The Truth About Sebastian may not be updated until this is over. Hope you guys understand.
Over and out.
Susz13.