Chapter 6

Chapter 6.
"Today is how to disable a computer program that is fatal. Remember the doomsday virus? This is a fake program that is basically the same, however there will be no deaths. You have four hours to disable it and save everyone. Your time starts now." Chase said.
Mr. Davenport walked in the classroom.
"Hey Chase." Mr. Davenport said.
"Hey." Chase said.
"Have you seen Selena? Bree told me everything and I was gonna give her back her access." Mr. Davenport said.
"I haven't seen her. Sorry." Chase said.
"Also we can't find some of our chip extractors. Do you have any idea where they are?" Mr. Davenport asked.
"Sorry, I don't." Chase said.
"I have to go back to the mainland for a few days. If Douglas leaves or does anything stupid. You're in charge. You understand?" Mr. Davenport asked.
"Absolutely. Thank you." Chase said.
"Remember, second in command." Mr. Davenport said.
"I understand. When do you leave?" Chase asked.
"Tomorrow." Mr. Davenport said.
"Got it. Now, I'm trying to teach and you kinda, just a little bit, might be distracting them." Chase said.
"Sorry. Carry on." Mr. Davenport said leaving the room.
One of the students clicked a button and a mini 3D explosion came out of the computer.
"Congratulations Aden, now everyone is dead." Chase said.
Aden smiled sheepishly.
Later.
"I think someone needs to find what is going on with Selena." Leo said.
"I have a idea. We do what Marcus did to Leo and send her in a self driving car and give it directions to the bottom of the ocean." Adam said.
"Let me rephrase that. We need to find out what is going on without killing her." Leo said.
"Then I've got nothing." Adam said.
"I'll just go talk to her." Bree said.
Then Adam's phone rang.
"Hello? This is Adam Davenport speaking. Wait. Witch one are you? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Ok, I'll be out there soon. Bye." Adam said hanging up.
"What was that?" Leo asked.
"One of the cheerleaders from high school is outside and wants to talk to me. I'll see you later." Adam said leaving the room.
Later.
Bree was about to knock on the door when she heard voices in the room.
She turned on her invisibility app and opened the door.
"Sorry about that. You think that if Davenport was a huge billionaire he would fix the draft problem." Selena said closing the door and turning into a sound proof one with her molecular manipulation.
Bree stood behind the lamp so Selena didn't run into her.
"I'm turning on the speaker, I'm having trouble hearing you." Selena said taking the phone off her ear and turning on speaker phone.
"We have to get C. D. Out of the house. We already have A. D. Can you get to the warehouse?" The person asked.
"No. I have to get my access back to get the transference device. Not to mention your "potato chip" so it's gonna have to wait. How are we gonna get B. D.?" Selena asked.
"Probably get one of her friends or a ex to call her. The real question is how to get C. D. You broke up with him and he thinks I'm in the slammer." The person asked.
"He thinks I was helping him with the note I hid in the picture. I'll tell him that's there's a helicopter that's going to take him to a safe house and that's there's a airplane coming to get everyone else." Selena said.
"Selena, that has been your best idea yet. And you invented peanut butter and jelly toast." The person said.
"Technically, that was a joint project with A. D. But it was good, wasn't it." Selena said.
"Ok, contact me when you are ready to come to the mainland." The person said.
"See you soon." Selena said hanging up the phone and reversing her molecular manipulation.
Later.
"Selena, I am so sorry about what happened. Here's your access back." Mr. Davenport said handing her a key card.
"Just out of curiosity. I can go wherever I want, right?" Selena asked putting it in her purse.
"Yes, but you might have to test some inventions like the prototype I have for the transference device." Mr. Davenport said.
"I would love to hear how it's going to work." Selena said.
Mr. Davenport smiled.
"It can take power out of anything and give it to something. Robots, tablets, anything you can imagine." Mr. Davenport said.
"Isn't this invention going to be our biggest threat? People could capture one of us and give themselves bionics." Selena said.
"Good point. Maybe I should scrap it." Mr. Davenport said.
"What if I take it to a scrap yard on the mainland?" Selena asked.
"Good idea. You are so nice Selena. I'm sorry I got so mad at you." Mr. Davenport said.
"No problem." Selena said hugging Mr. Davenport.
"Your touching, your touching. Why did you hug me?" Mr. Davenport asked.
"Sorry, ever since you guys saved me from Gisele the first time, you reminded me of my dad. When I found out that my parents split when I was gone. I think that I was the glue that held them together. My dad wouldn't have freaked out about me being bionic. Hanging out with a boy, he would have been furious. But he was the only one who really understood me." Selena said.
"You think of me as your dad?" Mr. Davenport asked.
"I think of you and Douglas as my fathers, after all, you both have helped me become who I am today." Selena said.
"I think I speak for myself and Douglas when I say your welcome." Mr. Davenport said.
Aww, cute little moment between Selena and Davenport...but is she lying about everything?
If you guys haven't yet, I suggest reading my story I posted last night, The Truth About Sebastian.
By the way, I am now OBSESSED with nightcore. Don't know what it is? Click the song above and you'll find out.
Over and out.
Susz13.