"That's my daughter!!! She smarter than all y'all damn dumb ass kids!" Kai yelled standing on a chair.

"Kai." Iyan pulled her down.

"What bitch? You mad cause your daughter dumb? You should be mad she look that way, say something else under your breath I'll whoop your raggedy ass." She said to the lady in the front of us.

"A damn shame, a fucking shame." Tac shook his head.

"So damn ghetto." A black mother said from behind us.

"What? You got something to say to? Come fight me." She tried to move the chair.

"Ain't no fair ones." I said moving my chair while Ahjaya did the same.

"Yo for real?" Iyan asked making all of us sit down.

"Always got to ruin the fun, ugly ass noodle head." Ahjaya said.

"This next student has been giving me hell since she stepped into the school her freshmen year. Gradating with the highest GPA, most activities and a communication scholarship to Clark Atlanta University please welcome my beautiful intelligent niece Mulan Dawson."

"YEAHHH BITCHES Y'ALL HEARD THAT!" Kai yelled standing on the chair clapping.

"For the first time ever I'm nervous." Mulan shakily said laughing.

"Go head baby!" Yayo yelled.

"My high school experience was something special, I done beat up most of the people graduating, got suspended numerous of times, I even beat up some of the teachers." She laughed.

"You don't say that, that's not something you say." JJ said making me laugh.

"But I don't regret anything because we all came together as a family." She turned around as different pictures came in the background. "We're not your average class but we're something special. I have a bond with all of you special kids and we've had some bomb times, as you could see. Thank you to my parents, this year was hell for us but y'all here representing for me."

"We love you baby!" Iyan yelled making the crowd laugh.

"Oh but you could do it?" Kai asked looking at him.

"I love you more." She laughed. "And to my best friends Ivory, Nyasia, Ne'aira and Remy man where would I be without y'all?"

"No fucking where." Remy yelled making us laugh again.

"You damn right, I couldn't picture my life without my four girls. We're unstoppable as a unit and I know nothing can get in between us because not only are we the best of friends, we're cousins. Same for my cousin Avery, more like a brother as Zayn Malik and my best friend Raphael."

"Aye I got a shout out like yah." Avery dumb ass said hitting the folks.

"My aunts and uncles that's too many to name but I love every single one of you in your own way, also my grandparents JaySean, Tac and my beautiful grandmother. My boyfriend Zayden helped a lot this year, as a boyfriend and a best friend. I thank you for sticking by my side through the struggles of me talking to you any kind of way or me putting my hands on you or just the petty arguments. I love you baby."

"You okay?" I asked Jaylen noticing he was just staring out of space.

"Yeah." He nodded.

"Alright let me go, I been wasting enough of your time." She smiled.

"You sure?" I asked him.

"Yeah, it's just wow. Just last year I was just shouting her out and now she's doing the same, just with a different nigga." He shook he head.