A/N - SORRY

Holy shit guys, I am so sorry for not updating for so long. I know many of you really want me to update and I just now started working on chapter nine. I have wanted to try and work on it again for a while but I've been having a hard time for some months in my personal life that I'm trying to get through.

And I never want to write when I'm in the wrong state of mind. I swear I will try and get it out as soon as I possibly can. I also tend to watch YouTube a lot because I get behind on videos when I help my mom at her work and YouTube also helps me cope with everything. But anyway, when I'm in the wrong state of mind my writing tends to get bland and poorly written since that is when I usually draw blank on my writing.

So I sincerely apologize for everything.

I um.. am also thinking about making an About Me book, where you all could go and ask me questions that you would like to know about me or whatever. Questions about my books and the like. I would more than likely post in there when I update books, or a schedule if I'm ever able to. So you know, let me know what you guys think of this idea.

Update
I published the About Me, so you guys can go there if you'd like. And I did this so that I wouldn't write a new authors note.