Chapter Four

"To get out, we're going to  need to get into that launch tower. And to do that, I'm gonna need a few things." Rocket tells us from the front as we got what was supposed to be breakfast but looked nothing like it.

"The guards war security bands to control their ins and outs. I need one." Rocket said.

"Leave it to me." Gamora says. "That dude there. I need his prosthetic leg." He continues pointing to a man that limped past us a couple feet away, I raise an eyebrow. "His leg?" Quill asks him. "Yeah. Look at the rest of him, it's useless!" Rocket exclaims.

"Alright." Quill says.

We sat down at an empty table, Gamora gave me a shove towards Rocket, I glared at her as I sat next to him and she smirked. "And finally, there's a black panel up there, blinky yellow light." Rocket says to us as he shoves his tray away slightly. "You see it?" He asks all of us. We all turn and look to where it is, "Yeah." Quill answers for us.

"There's a quarnax battery behind it." Rocket tells us. "Purplish box,  green wires. To get into that watch tower I definitely need it." Rocket says. We turn back to him. "How are we supposed to do that?" Gamora asked. "Well, I've hear that these bald bodies find you attractive, form some sort of trade." Rocket tells her. I glance at it again, barely noticing Groot.

"You've got to be joking." Gamora says with an eye roll.

"No. I really heard that they find you attractive." Rocket tells her, I chuckle slightly then speak up.

"Leave it to me." I tell them, they all gave me uncertain looks.

"Look it's twenty feet up in the air, and it's part of the most heavily guarded part of prison. It's impossible to get up there without being seen!" Quill tells me. I roll my eyes pushing my food away and lean against the table, waving my hand. "Minor set back." I reply to him. "Minor set back!" He repeats with a fake laugh.

"I've got one plan and that plan requires a quarnex battery so figure it out!" Rocket yells to us. My ear twitches as I hear someone grunt from getting hit by something but ignore it. Attacks are bound to happen when your in this prison. "Can I get back to it?" Rockets asks us. No one spoke up, well I did. "Fine." I mutter. He looks at me then back at everyone else. "Thank you. Now, this is important; once the battery is removed, everything is going to slam into emergency mode. Once we have it we're going to have to move fast. We definitely need to get the battery last, got it Dracora?" Rocket says the last part to me.

"Got it." I say nodding.

Then everything turned off, red lights started to blink and sirens started. We turned around seeing Groot holding the battery out to Rocket. "Or we could just get it first and then improvise!" Rocket exclaimed in frustration. "Arm band." Gamora says running off. "Leg." Quill says running after her. I sit there next to Rocket as he rubs his eyes and groans at the situation.

I stood up on the table and kicked a tray into a guards head knocking him out. Rocket glanced at me then quickly ran to Groot, climbing up his body. I couldn't hear what he said to him over the gun fire. I jumped off the table while grabbing a tray and flew it into another guards head. Another turned to me and was about to shoot but I kicked the gun out of his hand then turned my body hitting another in the forehead.  I grabbed the fist that was trying to punch me then headbutted him. I gun was pressed unto my back, I tensed up getting ready to feel the pain but the pressure from the gun was soon gone.

I turned around to see Drax as I learned earlier that took down the other guards. "Thanks." I mumbled to him as I picked up a gun, he nodded to me.

"Rocket!" I yelled.

"Rodent!" He yelled at the same time.

Rocket turned to look at us and I threw the gun to him. It twisted through the air and Rocket caught it, he cocked the gun with a big smirk. "Ooh yeah." He says, his lip curling up. Is it a little hot in here? I quickly shook my head and ran towards them, I slid under Groot's legs as Rocket started to shoot widely. I stayed on the ground since they were still being shot at, I did not want to get shot.