Prologue~

Hey!
Welcome to my fanfic...
This is gonna be on the plot line of the Vlante but it's not going to interfere with it at all
This is just a side thing...
ONTO THE FANFIC!
~~~

   Vylad's POV.

   Dante broke my heart, and yet he has the audacity to call me and try to make it better, what he doesn't know is that I'm over him and that I'm out with his brother, but it's not a date, of course not.. But what else was I supposed to do, I'm tired of all this crap that's going on with my life, and Dante seemed so happy with his new boyfriend. Maybe I should try and find someone else to date.. I glanced back into the restaurant where Gene was but instantly shook my head. "Don't get ahead of yourself, Vylad.." I told myself before walking back inside and sitting next to Gene again. "Who was that?" Gene asked, taking a sip of his beer. "Nobody important.." I said, bitterly. "Mmm." Gene gunted in response and I started to pick at my food, thinking about the conversation I just had with my ex boyfriend. I huffed out and just sat there, waiting for this to be over so I could go sulk in my apartment.
  But even after another hour we were still there, but it was better than before. Gene was trying poorly to make small talk, but failed terribly in his drunken state which made me break out in a fit of giggles, which I knew I should not have been doing considering what happened last time when I was with him when he was drunk. Eventually the check came and I paid despite Gene's slurred nonsense that he should have paid. I sighed, realizing I would have to help him back to his apartment. "Well, let's do this.." I muttered

~~~

  I walked down the hallway, Gene stumbling behind me as I was thinking to myself. I stopped when I made it to my place and I started to unlock the door. I thought Gene was already walking towards his apartment but apparently I was wrong. As I opened my door I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Vylad, waiitt.." Gene slurred. "Yeah?" I asked, thinking he was going to ask me to help him get back to his apartment. But what he did genuinely surprised me. He leaned down and placed his lips on mine. Normally I would have slapped him or would have told him to leave me alone, but I didn't. I just let him and eventually started to kiss back without realizing it. I felt his arms go around my waist but still I didn't do anything about it, what is wrong with me. I opened my eyes and glanced sideways because I felt like someone was staring, and of course I saw someone. I didn't think twice about the person, but one thing that caught my eye made me look again, and that was the person's dark blue hair.
  Dante was standing right there, watching the entire thing.