He dropped onto my bed with a sigh, sending a wink towards me saying, “Nah, don't feel like it.”

I groaned, throwing my head back. I glanced at Zach, only to see him looking at me sympathetically with a sad smile on his face. We had already talked about what happened the other night with Alex, so the sad smile must have had a different meaning. Just as I was about to open my mouth to question him, a huge grin replaced the sad smile.

“Oh! I almost forgot what I came in here for!” He shouted, jumping up off my bed. I sat up reluctantly from my some what warm spot on the bed and glared at him.

“PANCAKES!”

I ran out of the room in lightening speed, and at some point I had shoved Zach down the stairs... Or was it the railing? Either way, I practically flew down to where the kitchen was. Adam was there, with his back turned innocently towards me, with a plate stacked with pancakes. I almost drooled at the sight of them, but as I went to grab one, other hands beat me to it.

Max and Sam took turns throwing three pancakes at a time, down their throats. Even when I tried to grab one, I was pushed or smacked at. I stood there gaping at the both of them. Monsters! The plate must have had at least 20 pancakes on it and now there was only one left. I gulped with my eyes bulging. Taking a step back, I definitely did not want to get in the middle of that!

Just as I turned around, growls trembled the walls of the kitchen. I didn't take another peak, hearing the sound of multiple objects breaking or crashing to the wooden floor.

“Nose goes!” I shouted, putting my finger on my nose. In front of me were Adam and a hunched over Zach, who panicked, before doing the same as I did. When I made eye contact with Zach, he narrowed his eyes at me showing that he would soon get his revenge on me for throwing him down the staircase. When I saw the warning, I snorted. I wish I could rewind a little and see when Zach fell, he would have been hilarious, but I was trying too hard trying to get pancakes before they were eaten. That plan obviously failed.

Nodding to Adam a good morning, I finally noticed that he had yet another stack of pancakes in his hands. Score! I looked up to see him with a smirk playing on his lips. Adam held a finger to his lips and I took his words for my safety. Grabbing onto the plate and Zach's hand, we both raced out of the room to go upstairs. He led the way and we both went into his room.

I put the plate of pancakes on a mini table he had and then shot up, remembering that we needed syrup and forks.

“Already have 'em.” Zach smiled and I sighed in relief when he handed me a fork. Pouring tons of syrup on the hotcakes, we both dug in.

“So how are you handling the news?” He randomly said after awkwardly eating.

“What do you mean?” I asked, confused.

“Didn't Max tell you?” He questioned in reply, with worried eyes.

I thought about it for a little to keep myself from panicking, “Oh you mean his confession? It was great! All went well, haha.” I had to laugh at the end to make sure my true emotions about what happened a secret. I wanted to confront Max about it first this time, because really, the confession wasn't at all what I thought it would be.