Chapter 8: First Match Together

Tatiana Banks

I was at the arena, in my locker room, getting ready for my match. I was in

I was teaming with The Shield tonight to take on The New Day and Nikki Bella

I walk to the curtain. The Shield had just walked out and were in the ring. My man looks so good.

My theme begins and the fans go insane. I smile and warm up a bit.

Puttin my defenses up

I see The Shield looking up at the stage.

Cause I don't wanna fall in love
If I ever did that, I think I'd have a heart attack

I walk out and see the boys smirking at me. I smirk back then make my way down the ramp.

Never put my love out on the line
Never said yes to the right guy

I walk down the ramp and make eye contact with The Shield.

Never had trouble getting what I want
But when it comes to you, I'm never good enough
When I don't care, I can play 'em like a ken doll
Won't wash my hair, then make 'em bounce like a basketball

I wink at Roman. He smirks and I go on the side apron and stand on it.

But you make me wanna act like a girl
Paint my nails and wear high heels, yes you
Make me so nervous, that I just can't hold your hand

You make me glow 

I then do my NXT entrance.

The Shield smirks at me and Roman was staring at me

The Shield smirks at me and Roman was staring at me. I get up and then go face to face with Nikki Bella.

"Get those fake ass tits away from me!" I say, shoving her away from me by her chest.

She gasps and we go for each other but our teams hold us back. Roman held me by my waist and walked me to our corner.

"I'll start things off." Roman says.

We nod. Roman fist pounds us all then Seth, Dean, and I get behind the ropes.

~Skip to the end of the match. Too lazy and I got school in the morning~

Everyone was down and we were all worn out. I saw Nikki and Big E getting up. Soon, I was at my feet and then I see Roman come to me.

"Time to do some team work, babygurl." he says.

I nod and then he lifts me up and I kick Nikki away then Roman gives me a boost and I jump into a forearm smash to Big E. I get up and see Nikki coming at me and hit her with Bankrupt then pin her.

"1!"

"2!"

"3!"

Ding. Ding. Ding.

My theme blasts throughout the arena and I smirk as I stand up with Seth, Dean, and Roman. We all get our arms raised, in victory.

"Here are your winners, the team of The Shield and Tatiana Banks!" Lillian announces.

I smirk and then see Roman coming towards me. He smirks then lifts my chin with his fingers and kisses me.

The fans went insane as I kissed back.

I wrap my arms around his neck and his go around my waist then we pull away.

I hug Seth and Dean then they go up the steps as I go up the ramp.