Chapter 1: Debut

|Tatiana Banks|

I walk the halls of the WWE arena and see superstars and divas all over, doing their thing.

It felt weird being here and not back in NXT. I'm the lone wolf here. My big sister is in NXT and I got pulled up to the main roster.

"Hi!" I hear and turn to see the Bella Twins, Paige and AJ Lee.

"Hi." I say.

"You're the new girl, right?" Nikki asks.

"Yeah. Today's my first day." I say.

"Congrats. Well, I'm Nikki. This is my twin sister, Brie. That's--" I cut her off.

"Paige and AJ. I know, I met and worked with Paige in NXT and then AJ and I met outside work." I say.

They hug me and I hug back.

"I missed you so much!" Paige says.

"I missed you too!" I say.

"Is this your gear?" AJ asks.

"Yeah. Tonight's anyway." I say.

"Variety of gear?" Nikki asks.

"Yeah." I say.

"It's cute." Brie says.

I look down at my gear

(Just the outfit)

"Thanx." I say.

"Bellas! Banks! You're up!" We hear.

Paige and AJ hug then I walk to the guirella with the Bellas.

You can look but you can't touch
You keep dreamin on the stars above

They walk out and I take deep breaths then jump up and down to warm up before letting out some air punches and combos. I have a martial arts background.

I hear mine and Sasha's music play and I walk out just as the words start.

Had I dream I
Hadn't made it
There's nothing dragging
Down me yeah
Cause a girl gonna push it all out the way

The fans were on their feet and screaming.

"And her opponent, from Boston, Massachusetts, weighing at a 125 lbs, Tatiana Banks!!!" Lillian announces.

I walk down the ramp and then walk up the steps and then use the ropes to keep myself on the apron as I twirl and then use my hip movement to spin, facing the twins in the ring.

I use the bottom rope to jump and then drop into the splits on then duck under the bottom rope and get to a knee then my feet.

The bell rings and then Brie goes to ringside.