Chapter 3: Two-Tones vs Full

Tatian Banks

I was on my way to The Authority's office to discuss tonight. I was in my gear

my hair and makeup was also done

my hair and makeup was also done. I got to The Authority's office and knock.

"Come in!" Stephanie says.

I walk in and see The Authority and The Shield sitting down.

"Tatiana, welcome. Have a seat." Stephanie says.

I look around and there were no seats.

"Could I just stand?" I ask.

"Or she could sit on one of our laps." Dean says with a smirk.

"And have you touching me? No thank you." I say.

"Okay." Hunter says before anything else could be said.

"Tatiana, you're gonna face a member of The Shield tonight and then you'll be on commentary for their match on smackdown. There, I'm trusting you to make something up that'll give the storyline a lot of attention." Hunter says.

"Off script?" I ask.

"Yep. I'm trusting you. You're our girl." He says.

I smirk.

"Boys. You're dismissed." Hunter says.

The Shield walks out. Dean stopping next to me.

"See you out there, princess." He whispers in my ear.

It... Kinda turned me on.... 😫 why the fuck are these guys so hot?! God just decided to pop out three gorgeous men and torture me! Sigh.

Seth is freakin adorable.
Roman is hot as hell.
Dean is just sexy as fuck.

I think I'm getting feelings for The Shield. Damn. I feel like a whore. A normal chick would be crushing on one guy while my ass over here, crushing on three.

What kinda shit is this?

"Are you ready for your match?" Stephanie asks.

"Oh yeah. I'm a Banks, I was born ready. I got this." I say.

"I know you do. I didn't bring you up to the main roster for looks and photo shoots. I brought you up because you are the reason the world is having faith in women's as athletes again." Hunter says.

I smile and fight the tears that threatened to come out.

"Thank you, this means a lot to me." I say.

"Oh, speaking of photo shoots. Your sister told us about your martial arts background and we got a call from a photography agency that wanna do a photo shoot with you for a magazine." Stephanie asks.

"Really?!" I ask.

"Yeah. They're going to e-mail us the details." Stephanie says.

"Wow." I say.

"And we're still working on your theme song so just keep using your sisters for now..." Hunter says.

"Thank you." I say.

"You're welcome. Go ahead and go to your match." Hunter says.

I nod and leave. I take a deep breath and go to the guirella. I heard The Shield's music die out. My turn.

Had I dream
I hadn't made it
There's nothing dragging
Down me now
Cause a girl gonna
push it all out the way

I walk out to the rapping and the fans cheer.

"And his opponent, from Boston, Massachusetts, weighing at a 125 lbs, Tatiana Banks!!" Lillian announces.

I got in the ring and my music dies out. The bell rings and I saw them choosing who was gonna face me.

Soon, I saw that Seth was gonna take the opportunity.

We circle each other then he stops and smirks as Dean and Roman laugh. Seth comes to me and raises an arm over my head. Wow.

I prop on a knee and my hands go on my hips. He started taunting me and joking about my gear and asking if I can wrestle him wearing this.

He's getting on my damn nerves. He turns around and I roll him up, old school style.

"1!"

"2!"

He kicked out and I quickly got up and on my feet. He looked at me in shock. I was the one smirking now. He laughs and gets up.

He charges at me and I duck under his arm and when he turns to me, he's met with a Lou Thesz Press and multiple punches.

I then pin his arms above his head.

"1!"

"2!"

He sits up and we were in a... I guess sexual kind of position. I was in his lap, facing him. His hands on my waist and mine on his shoulders.

He smirks and so do I. We lean in but at the last minute, I pull back and lock him into Anaconda Vise.

The fans were cheering and he started yelling out.

He used his foot to get to the bottom rope, forcing me to let go. We both got up.

He hits me with a kick to the stomach and then sends me into a corner. I kick him in the jaw as he charges my way. I grab his hair and pull him towards me.

I then slowly lift him up and lock him into the hangman's choke. I smirk as he kicks and slaps my forearms.

I let go before the ref got to 5 and then lock Seth into it again another three times then let him fall to his knee.

I then get down and duck from a close line by Seth and do a backflip, nailing Seth with a Pelé kick.

I then grab him and lock him into the armbar. He started yelling and thrashing.

I heard Dean and Roman yelling and cheering Seth on. I apply more pressure.

Finally... And surprisingly... He tapped out. The bell rings and I let go. I got to my feet as my music plays.

"Here is your winner, Tatiana Banks!!" Lillian announces.

I smirk and leave the ring and turn back to see The Shield glaring at me. I blow them a kiss then walk backstage.