Chapter 7: Relationship Status: Taken

WARNING!!!!!!!!: THINGS GET A BIIIT SEXUAL!!! DO NOT REPORT, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

Tatiana Banks

"Thank you." I tell the girl as I take my drink from her.

"Have a nice day." She says.

"You, too." I say as I walk out of the shop.

I got a white chocolate mocha frapechino from Starbucks after a long workout at the gym.

I got to my hotel room and see Roman still asleep. I had woke up this morning and saw him then got confused but remembered that he brought me here and I found out that he was my roommate.

I walk in and then go to the bathroom and take a shower then get out and dry off. I then put on black boy shorts with a gray skin tight camisole blow dry my hair.

I finish and walk out of the bathroom to see Roman staring at me.

"Like what you see, big dog?" I ask, posing by the door before we both laugh.

"I do, actually. I been likin it since we met." He says.

I fight a blush then try to leave but get pinned to the wall instead.

"Question really is, is do you even like what you see?" He asks.

"Since the day we met." I say.

"So... what would you of if I just suddenly kissed you?" He asks, leaning closer to me.

"Why don't you kiss me and find out?" I ask.

Our lips finally clash and immediately they started to move in sync. The kiss quickly became rough yet passionate. I love this man and he got a nice body.

These shoulders and these abs, oh my god! He lifts me up by my ass and lays in the bed with me on top of him.

He grabs my ass and I moan, making him chuckle then kiss my neck.

"Oh, it's like that? Aright, big man. I got something for you that'll have ya on ya knees for me." I say.

He was confused as I sat up then I start to grind on him but he stiffens and his hands grip my hips.

"Tatiana, I'm warning you." He says, in a warning voice.

"It's Vanessa, baby." I say then lean forward and kiss him before sitting up again.

"You did want this, didn't you?" I ask.

"Well... Yeah, but--" he says before groaning as I started grinding again.

I kiss him again as his hands grip my hips. He then lifts me up and carries me to the couch.

"Can you do a lap dance?" He asks.

"Yeah. Want one?" I ask.

He nods and I peck his lips. I place my hands on his shoulders and start grinding on him.

He hissed, running his hands up and down my body.

He lifts me up again and then takes me back to the room and lays me on the bed with him on top of me.

We were making out and touching each other then he goes to take off my shorts and I tense a bit just when there was a knock at the door.

We both groan and fix ourselves then I go and answer the door.

I saw Seth and Dean there.

"What's up, sexy?." Dean says.

"Sup, lunatic." I say as we hug and kiss cheeks.

"Hey, Baby Banks." Seth says.

"Hey, Rollins." I say as we hug and kiss cheeks too.

"Where's the big man?" Dean asks.

"In the bathroom." I say.

"Oh ok." Dean says.

He looks towards the room then turns to me.

"Did you two bang yet?" Dean whispers to me.

"What?! No!" I whisper yell.

"You guys were about to, huh? Your hair's a little messy! You can trust me! I swear!" Dean whispers.

"Me too!" Seth whispers.

I sigh. I fix my hair and they smirk. I roll my eyes.

"Fine! We almost got that far! We still had our clothes on but he was about to take my shorts off when y'all knocked!" I say.

"Oooh! My bad. Sorry." Dean whispers.

"It's ok. I'm kinda glad you did anyway." I say.

"Why? Too soon, huh?" Seth asks.

"That too." I say.

"Well, why else?" Dean asks.

"Cuuuzzzz." I trail off then look down.

"I'm a virgin." I whisper.

This is so fucken embarrassing.

"Huh?" Seth asks.

"I'm a virgin." I mutter.

"Huh?" Dean asks.

"Cuzimavirgin." I mutter under my breath.

"Huh?" They ask.

"I'm a fucking virgin!" I whisper yell.

"What?!?!" They whisper.

They were extremely shocked. Wonder why.

"You?! A virgin?! How is this possible?! Look at you!" Dean asks.

I shrug.

"You gotta tell Joe." Seth says.

"What?! No! That's embarrassing!" I say.

"What's embarrassing?" Roman asks, walking out.

I turn to the guys. They looked at me. Roman looked a bit confused and suspicious at the same time.

"Do you want us to tell him?" Dean asks.

I nod them run to the room and hide under the covers, cuddling into them and lay on the pillow.

This sucks. Roman is gonna laugh at me and then he's gonna leave me like all the other guys did.

About 10 minutes later, I felt Roman behind me. I saw his tattoo as he wrapped his arm around me.

"I'm not mad and I'm not gonna laugh. I think it's cute you're a virgin." He says.

I turn to him.

"No it's not. It's embarrassing.." I say.

He kisses me and I kiss back.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks.

I smile.

"Yes." I say.

He smiles and we peck lips.

"How did you know those moves if you're a virgin?" He asks.

I gulp and look down as the tears build in my eyes.

"It was a umm.... rough part of my life that I don't like talking about.... I promise to tell you.... I just wanna make sure that this, what we got goin on here, is legit.... Cuz I got some crazy shit that all the other guys I dated ran from cuz they too scared to man up and help me deal with the shit I'm goin through." I say, my voice cracking.

He makes me look at him.

"Well, I'm not many other guys. I'm Joe Anoa'i aka Roman Reigns. I got a beautiful named Vanessa aka Tatiana Banks. I'm with you through every step of the way." He says.

I nod. He wipes a tear from my face and we peck lips. I lay on his chest and soon fall asleep.