Chapter 6: ❤️

Roman Reigns

I pulled in to the hotel and turn off Tatiana's car then turn to see her asleep. I sigh then smile.

She looked so innocent. I got out and went to her side and opened the door.

I carefully picked her up and held her bridal style. I carried her in to the hotel and to the front desk.

"Hi, can I get her room number and key please? She fell asleep in the car." I say.

"What's her name?" The lady asks.

"I just know her name is Tatiana Banks in the ring." I say.

"One second." She says and does something on the computer.

I look down at Tatiana. She looks so adorable. Peaceful. I smile.

"Okay, Vanessa Kaestner-Varnado. Her room number is 1009 on the 10th floor." She says, handing me the key.

I thank her and put it in my pocket. I carry... Vanessa to the elevator. There was an elderly couple in there and we went up.

"So adorable." I heard the woman whisper to the man.

"I know dear. Remember when we were like that 30 years ago?" He whispers back.

I smile to myself.

"He's a handsome young man and she's a beautiful young woman. They'll last eternity together." The woman whispers.

"Just like we did." The man whispers.

I heard the sound of a kiss then the elevator ding. I walk out and go down the hall a bit then came to room 1009. I unlocked the door and went inside.

Two bedroom suite. I walked to the the bigger room and sat her on the chair. I then go and take off the extra pillows and shit then moved the covers.

I go and pick up Vanessa again and carry her to the bed. I lay her down then take off her shoes and socks. I then tuck her in and pull the covers over her.

I then leave the room and take the elevator back down then go to the car. I get Vanessa's luggage and lock her car before going back into the hotel.

I take the elevator back up and go back to the room. I get in and place her luggage in her room then text Colby where they are with my bags.

He said they were in room 1002. I walk down the hall a bit and then get to the room and knock.

It opens and it was Colby.

"Hey, big man." He says.

"Hey." I say.

We bro hug then I go inside.

"What's up, man." Jon says.

"Hey." I say then bro hug him.

"Your shit's in that room." Colby says, pointing to one of the two rooms.

"Thanks." I say.

I go and get my bags then walk into the living room.

"Where's your room?" Jon asks.

"1009." I say.

"Oh so you're just down the hall." Colby says and I nod.

"Room mate?" Jon asks.

"Yup. Baby Banks." I say.

"Oh, you got the little cutie." Colby says.

"More like the little hottie." Jon says.

I don't know why but when Jon called Vanessa a hottie, I felt like punching him in the face.

"Yeah, well... I gotta go." I say.

"Aright. Don't do anything I would do." Jon says.

"Not even in my wildest dreams, Good." I say.

They laugh and I leave the room. Crazy asses. I get back to the room and go inside. I put my things in the other room then go check on Vanessa. She was still out.

I went and pulled the covers up on her some more. I went to leave when my wrist was caught.

"Stay." I heard her say, softly.

I smile then climb in next to her. She cuddles up to me and I hold her close before falling asleep myself.