Chapter 5: The Lunatic Fringe vs The Baddest Bitch In The Building

Tatiana Banks

I was in my gear

and on my way to the curtain when I was stopped

"Tatiana, can we get a quick word from you on your match against Dean Ambrose?" Renee Young asks me.

"Dean Ambrose thinks he's the most unplanned for and unstable lunatic in the WWE. Well, I'm gonna show him why Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned." I say.

She smiles and nods then I walk off.

I saw that Seth and Roman were in the ring with Dean. I got to the guirella and let my music start.

Puttin my defenses up

I see The Shield watching the stage.

Cause I don't wanna fall in love
If I ever did that, I think I'd have a heart attack

I walk out and see them glare at me. I smirk and wink.

Never put my love out on the line
Never said yes to the right guy

I walk down the ramp and make eye contact with The Shield.

Never had trouble getting what I want

I wink at Roman.

I walk up the steel steps and use the rope to keep me against the ropes as I spin twice then stay on the middle.

I smirk at The Shield as they glare at me. Roman had a blank expression.

I put my foot on the bottom rope then jump and land on the apron, into the splits.

I slide under the bottom rope then got up and went face to face with Dean. Everyone ohhhh'd then the ref had us separate.

We go to opposite corners. Roman and Seth go to ringside then the bell rings. Dean and I circle each other. I decided to trick him.

I extend my hand and he looked at me hesitantly. Then he smirked and took my hand. I then pulled an evil look and judo style flipped him.