Chapter 43

Rea's POV

    We get inside Dan and Phil's flat and I jump on the couch in the lounge. Dan sits beside me while Kayde and Phil watch us and laugh. "So Mario Kart?" Kayde says.

"Hell yes," I say. Phil hands us all controllers and then places a twenty on the table. I put down a twenty and so does Dan.

"We are betting?" Kayde says.

"Yeah," I say. Kayde reluctantly places a twenty on the table.

"You mother fuckers are going down!" I say.

"Chill," Kayde says.

"You kids have fun I'm gonna make something to eat," My mother says. I stand up and walk to her.

"Mom you don't have to," I say.

"I want to," she says. "And you know that means I'm going to do it no matter what you say."

"Mom please," I say.

"Shhhh daughter," she says as she leaves the room.

"Well she is cooking apparently," I say.

"You didn't even try to talk her out of it," Dan says.

"You didn't either!" I scream.

"Hey you two be nice," Kayde says.

"Fine," I say siting by them. We start the game and I automatically am in the lead. "Haha see you later losers," I say driving past them in the game.

"Rea if you love me let me win," Dan says.

"Fuck off," I say. The game last for a while as it was pretty heated.

"What the hell?!" Dan screams.

"How the fuck did you win?!" I scream.

"What the fuck!" Kayde screams. Phil stands triumphantly over the rest of us.

"Because I'm just that good," he says.

"Take your money and leave," I say. He grabs his money and shoves it into his pocket.

"Hey foods done," My mom screams as she walks into the lounge with five plates. She sets them down at the table and we all sit down. We start to eat and she looks over at me.

"What?" I ask.

"I'm just excited to be a grandma and to see that my daughter is safe," she says.

"Awe mom," I say.

"Anyways I have to go home soon," she says.

"Boo why," I say.

"Well because I have work," she says.

"When are you going back?" I ask.

"Soon but I would love to look around London first," she says.

"Well that's good I will have to go around and be a tourist for a bit with you," I say. "And Dan can come with us."

"Huh?" Dan says.

"My mother and I are going to do some touristy things and you are coming with us," I say.

"Why do I have to go?" He whines.

"Because I don't feel safe going alone," I say. He nods and starts to eat again.

"Ms. Lynn this is amazing," Phil says.

"Why thank you Phil," she says.

"She is a great cook," I say.

"Yep it runs in the family," she says.

"Well Rea hardly ever cooks so we wouldn't really know," Dan teases.

"I'm a danger in the kitchen," I say,"I need to be constantly supervised."

"I know you are like a small child," Kayde says.

"Stuff it," I say.

"You love me," Kayde says.

"No I don't," I say.

"Whatever," Kayde says.

"Well I'm beat I'm going to bed," my mother says. "Goodnight."

"Night," I say. After she leaves I clean up the table and do the dishes as Kayde and Phil go into Phils room to 'sleep'. Dan wraps his arms around me and digs his head into my uninjured shoulder. "Hey babe," I say.

"Hey Rea", he says. I turn around and he moves his head and his arms. He pulls me into a passionate kiss. "You don't know how bad I've missed kissing you like this," he whispers into my ear.

"Naughty," I say pulling away from him.

"Let's go to bed," He says.

"Fine but remember I am already pregnant," I say.

"I know," he say. We walk back to his room and I pull off my skinny jeans and my bra. I jump in the bed and Dan joins me after he strips down to his boxers. He lays beside me and pulls me into his arms. "I don't want this to ever change," he says.

"It won't I promise," I say.