Chapter 14

Rea's POV

"Yes Dan I would love to go on a date with you." I say. His face lights ups.

"Thank god I thought you were going to say no," He said, "I was nervous."

"So where are we going to go?" I asks.

"Its a surprise, but um dress nice," He said.

"Fine I shall be back," I say as I leave his apartment to go to my own. I unlock my door and walk back to my room. "What do I have that's datish?" I scream to myself. I grabbed a couple dresses from my closet and sat them on my bed. I finally choose one. It was black and longed sleeved but the sleeves were cuffed. It looked like a skater dress. It was really cute. I changed into the dress and wore a black pair of pantyhose and black combat boots. I straighten my hair (BUT I CAN'T STRAIGHTEN MY SEXUAILTY AND NIEITHER CAN DAN JK) and put on cat eyeliner, mascara, and lip gloss. To at least look decent. Since its a date with Dan. I grab a small clutch and my phone and went over to Dan and Phils's flat.

   "Wow Rea, you look nice," Phil said sitting in his living room filming a video.

  "Thanks," I say. He smiles and waves me over.

 "Guys wave to Rea before she leaves," Phil says I wave and he chuckles. "I will find a way to fit it in."

 "Please don't," I say. He frowns and gets up to hug me.

"Thank you for cheering me up," He says, "Now were did Kayde go on the date?"

"The bar on sixth I think," I say. He hugs me again and smiles.

"Thank you!" he says, "DAN! REA IS HERE!"

"Don't do anything to Kayde or her date, Okay?" I say. Phil looks down and sighs in defeat.

"Fine," He says.

"Good" I say. Dan walks into the living room and stops in the hall.

"Wow Rea, just wow," He says walking towards me. I smile and he kisses my forehead. "You look stunning."

"Yeah right," I say.

"You do," He says and pulls out his phone. "Phil can you take a picture of us?" Phil takes Dan's phone and takes a picture of us. He takes another one of Dan kissing my cheek. "Thanks Phil."

"Bye guys have fun!!!" Phil screams to us.

"Bye Phil!" I say as Dan leads me out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~

We got to a really nice restaurant. It was a French place, like one of those super expensive French places.

  "Dan, we don't have to go here this place looks to expensive," I say.

"Well I already made the reservation, and I want you to remember this date, I want to spoil you," He says. I blush a bit as he takes my arm linked with his. We walk up to the girl with the reservations and she points Dan and I to a table. Once we reach the table Dan pulled a chair out for me.

"Awe, thanks Dan," I said.

"Anything for you, "He says.

~~~~Time Skip Until After They Finish Eating~~~~~~~~~

We walked out of the restaurant hand and hand we went into a park and decided to walk around the near by park. I could feel my heart pounding. "Thank you," I say. Dan looks down at me with surprise.

"For what?" He asks.

"Dinner, keeping me happy, making me able to love again, for everything really," I say.

"Don't thank me for that," He says.

"No really, I wonder what would of happened if we never ran into each other." I say.

"I guess we don't have to worry about that huh?" He says. I smile and look at him, I look into his eyes. His eyes are gorgeous. From the moment I met him I have always loved his eyes. "What are you looking at?" Dan asks.

"Your eyes," I say, "I have always loved them."

"Really why?" He asks.

"They are just so pretty, I don't have I real reason," I say.

"Do you understand how much I love you?" Dan asks.

"That was out of no where but no, not really I guess," I say, "How much do you love me?"

"More then anyone could, " He says, "I love you so much, to the moon and back, around the universe."

"Awe that's sweet," I say.

"Not as sweet as you," He jokes. I rolls my eyes. "In all serious I have to ask you something."

"Yeah?" I ask.

"I know you said lets take this slow and see were it goes but I really love you, and I'm rambling god, um Rea uh um, Do you wanna? um Will you go out with me?" Dan says.

"Yes," I say. He leans in closer to me and I kiss him.