Chapter 33

Writing this cute date chapters are getting hard because of the fact that I'm not going on any dates. So if any reader would like to help by offering to date me it would be greatly appreciated. (Just kidding.....kind of)

Rea's POV (Avocado! inside joke sorry)

"Close your eyes," Dan says as he grabs my arm. "Now open them." I open my eyes to see a blanket sprawled across the ground and a giant screen. Candles sat on the on stands around blanket. "Sit," Dan says. I followed orders and sat on the blanket soon Dan plopped a basket beside me.

"Whats this?" I ask.

"Hardcore drugs," Dan says.

"Great I love drugs," I say.

"Good," Dan jokes, "But seriously its snacks for our date."

"Boo I really wanted those drugs," I say.

"That sucks I don't have any," Dan says.

"So what are we watching?" I ask.

"A metaphor for my life," He says.

"A trash can?" I ask.

"Haha no High School Musical," He adds.

"Of course, but no winking," I say.

"Always reminding me of my failures," Dan says.

"Yes but I love you," I say.

"I'm playing the movie now," He says.

"Okay I want food," I say.

"Alright movie is being played," He says.

"Okay now feed your girlfriend before I starve to death," I say.

"Here," Dan says handing me a bag of popcorn.

"Who needs relationships when you have food?" I say.

"Love you too," Dan say as he moves around pillows.

"I love you," I say as Dan hits play on the movie. I leaned onto his shoulder and he kissed my forehead. 

~Timeskip to until after the movie because pretty much all of us have seen High School Musical~

"You know every time I see that movie I remember how that Zac Efron only got hotter," I say.

"Oh what about me?" Dan says, "Am I as hot as Zac Efron."

"No," I say, "You are hotter then Zac Efron, well to me at least."

"You know I have a Jersey from the movie?" Dan says.

"Really?" I say.

"Yeah one of the guys name was Howell so I got a jersey," Dan says proudly.

"Dork," I say.

"What?! I'm not a dork," He says in a hurt tone.

"Okay fine your not," I say, "So wanna pack all this stuff up?"

"Yeah," Dan says. We pack all of the stuff in the basket Dan had and another box he had stashed away.

"So should I get a cab?" I ask.

"No lets just walk for a bit," Dan says.

"Okay," I say. I wrapped  my hand around his as he lead my through the park.

"I love you," He says.

"I love you too," I say as we walk under the moon. We finally walked back to were we watched the movie. We grabbed the boxes and I call for a cab. "They said it would be 30 minutes to an hour," I say.

"Great," Dan says sarcastically as we sit down on a bench by the road. After about twenty minutes of siting and waiting the cab wasn't there but I did start sprinkling. "Are you kidding me?" Dan groaned.

"Unfortunately no," I say, "But you know now we can do one of the super cheesy kisses in the rain."

"And you said I was the dork," He says.

"Fuck you," I say.

"Well if you want to," He says.

"You wish Howell," I say.

"You know you want me," He says.

"Do I look like a thirteen year old with whiskers?" I say.

"Hahahaha so funny," He says.

"I know I'm hilarious," I say, "Love you."

"Yeah whatever," He says. His hair was completely soaked and his outfit was slowly catching up. I scooted over and laid my head on his shoulder. "What?" He says.

"Even soaked from the rain you still take my breath away," I say.

"That's my line," He says.

"Whatever," I say. I lean up a bit and kiss his cheek. After I pull away Dan pulls me back in and plants a soft kiss on my lips. As I pull away the cab pulls up. We load in the stuff and then are selves. Everything finally seemed back to normal.

????'s POV

   What a date they were on. And even a cheesy kiss how sickening. Little Rea you know soon you will be mine?