Taemin the baby ~Vmin~

Now I'm just writing chapters whenever I feel like and you guys can enjoy them~
---
"Ahh my stomach" Jimin groaned as he sat down.

"A-are you okay?" Taehyung panicked.

"Y-yeah... As long as our baby is healthy." Jimin smiled and pecked Taehyung's lips.

"That's good~" Taehyung sat on the couch and pulled Jimin on his lap.

"I'm not heavy?"

"Nope, don't worry about it, hubby." Taehyung smiled.

"Okay." Jimin rested back.

"So... What's going to be our baby's name?" Taehyung asked.

"Hm..." Jimin rested his hand on his stomach, "How about Taemin?"

"Taemin? Like Lee Taemin?" Taehyung tilted his head.

"Well... no... our names combined, silly." Jimin stood up and turned around to face his husband.

Taehyung smiled, "Ah! Then our child really will be destined to be a singer when he grows up. Because he is the child of us and he has Lee Taemin's given name!"

Jimin chuckled and clutched Taehyung's cheeks, "Continue being adorable."

"You too." Taehyung leaned in and kissed Jimin on the lips.

About a few months later, Jimin was in the hospital, Taehyung being allowed in the room.

"Please tell me what's happening to Jimin." He told one of the doctors.

"Jimin's blood rate seems to be going down... the baby isn't doing so well. This is harder to do since Jimin is a male." The doctor explained, "Please stay out here, we will come out after the operation."

The other members came to comfort him as Jimin was operated on. "It'll be fine." Jin patted his back as Taehyung just continued to bite his nails nervously.

"What if it isn't? What if our baby isn't healthy? Then Jimin won't be okay." Taehyung did his best to keep the tears in.

~

Hours later, the doctor came out, "You guys may come in."

Taehyung rushed inside to see Jimin holding a small baby boy that seemed to get Jimin's small hands and Taehyung's smile.

"Is that Taemin?" Taehyung asked.

Jimin nodded, "Our Kim Taemin."

---

Like why is Vmin's other ship name Taemin? Why?
Please Vote And Comment~