It's Complicated Pt. 3 ~Multi Ships~

"What?" Jimin stared blankly at Taehyung, "What do you mean he's yours too?"

"He's the one who got me pregnant... But he's sure not my boyfriend anymore." Taehyung looked down.

Jimin was surprised, "Is this... True...?" He looked at Yoongi who was shaking his head, at least trying to keep Jimin. "Why would Taehyung lie?"

"Why would I lie to you?" Yoongi asked, "I'm your boyfriend."

"But apparently you were also his!" Jimin shouted, "You were cheating on both of us and got both of us pregnant..."

"You don't even have proof he is telling the truth." Yoongi said.

Right then, Taehyung pulled up a recent picture of Taehyung kissing Yoongi's cheek and showed it to Jimin.

"Leave Yoongi, I'm breaking up with you, if that hasn't been obvious enough already." Jimin held back his tears.

"Me too. Your not mine anymore." Taehyung said. "Well you were never mine but you know what I mean."

"But what about the kids?" Yoongi wondered out loud.

Jimin and Taehyung looked at each other then back at Yoongi, "You can visit them a couple times a month. That's all." Jimin said, Taehyung nodded.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Okay..." He hesitantly left the house without another word.

~ 3 years later~

"Taehyung, what are you doing with the kids?" Jimin walked into the living room to see the younger playing dolls with the 2 and half old girls.

"Playing!" Taehyung showed a square smile.

"Cute." Jimin smiled and went to join along.

"Eomma!"Jimin's daughter, Yuki, climbed onto Jimin's lap.

"Hi baby girl." Jimin grabbed a brush and started to brush it.

Sumi, Taehyung's daughter, climbed onto Taehyung's lap and started to poke his cheek and giggle.

At that moment, there was a knock at the door.

"Come in!" Jimin shouted, knowing who it was.

Yoongi walked in, "I'm here!" He showed a gummy smile, both his daughters wobbling to him, giggling.

Jimin sighed, "Aish, I wonder if they will love him that much when they learn what he did?"

Taehyung chuckled, "Who knows? But does it matter? We got each other now." Taehyung reached over to give Jimin a kiss on the cheek.

"I guess not." Jimin smiled and pecked Taehyung on the lips.

"PDA... I'm going to take the girls to the park.. See you." Yoongi put them in a stroller and left the house.

Jimin and Taehyung rolled their eyes, "Jealous much?"

The End
Please Vote and Comment~
-chimbear