T e n

Silvia's POV:

I guess Rinnel was getting at something when she made her deal with me. These days you don't meet by chance and find Mr Right. She knew that... and I know that now.
I honestly believed that they would be excluded from our deal, and I'm sure Rinnel thought so too but fate never goes as planned. So I'm doing anything and everything I can to carry on my fathers legacy since I'm the last of the family tree. I've been trying and trying for years to gain his approval of me, everything I've ever done was to try and please the people around me. Their opinions of me define the way I think of myself. 

Fathers already chosen a list of suitors, and one of these, if I don't find someone within the year, I will be linked to with in an arranged marriage.

I'm not saying I'm particularly happy that my life's being chosen for me but its better than living a life of what ifs and not knowing what could've been. I can't say I ever really got my own love story and an arranged marriage wasn't about to give me one either, but it stops me from getting more hurt than I already have.

A/N Soz for the short chapter and for not updating... Anywho i'm hoping chapter 11 will be a lot longer than this one. If u liked it, I'm glad. If not, please tell me why so I can improve on it.
                           ~Bambi_jade_x