S i x

Silvia's POV'

I refused to look at him the whole way from the airport's seriously uncomfortable seat all the way back to the family mansion. This man had sent me and my cousin away because we reminded him too much of my late mother.

Like we were something to be hidden.

Like we were something to be forgotten.

Like we were a disgrace. And I was, I am.

Rinnel hates to show all of the emotions we've bottled up over the years. She has the stronger shell between the two of us. The things that happened in Costa Rica were horrific. I hated every moment there since the first thing set off the chain reaction. The amount of times I've wanted to scream because of the poor choices I've made.

I wish I could've made the deal with Rinnel sooner 'cause if I'm honest good girls go bad because bad boys don't treat them right.

And I, was one of those stupid, naïve and most importantly childish Good girls.

I was one of those stereotypical goody two shoes who chased after the schools bad boys, well they did the chasing, I just didn't stop them before it was all too late. 

The amount of times Rinnel had to save me from those type of situations is uncountable. I can't remember a time when she wasn't saving me from my idiotic self.

She's always been there.

She always will, except she won't have to save me as often, I'm gonna be the better version of myself, the headstrong,  confident one. And I'm going to stay that way.

*Edited*