Four

Michael's POV'

This couldn't be happening. Silver and Rin? No.

These two weren't anything like them... except they were exactly like them.

I tried to lighten the mood but I just managed to make myself feel even worse after thinking about how I refused to go near them after Silver told us they we're leaving and didn't know when they we're ever going to come back.

"Wow, the pale one's hot." Robin laughed, but I could tell from the look in his eyes that he actually meant it. A pang of jealousy shot through my whole body just before I pressed the lock button.

"Who are they?" He asked sitting on the café sofa opposite me.

"Old... friends... of the family." Luke replied through gritted teeth as he crossed his arms over his chest, his back pressed up against the seat back.

"Silvia and Rinnel. " He added rolling the tension out of his shoulders like this was absolutely nothing to worry about. But it was, it was something we should definitely be worrying about.

"They're... good girls." Calum added, making me cringe at the mere thought. looking at him, He even looked ready to snap. It went on like that, for a few minutes we were sat there in complete silence.

"I bet by the time she meets me I'll have her and her little friend wrapped up around my finger." Robin smirked before making his way towards the door.

"My mum told me something else about the girls." Ashton stated clearing his throat, not looking up from the table.

"Her dad told her about a little deal Silvia made with Rinnel..." He muttered, pausing to look at up us before continuing.

"If she doesn't find a guy before her 17th birthday... she's going to have an arranged marriage..." He spoke hesitantly before looking back down to the table. "I thought it was a joke when she said it but now... she's coming home and we've all ruined our chances with her." His eyes shot to Calum, "And it's the same with Rinnel."

*Edited*