T w o

Luke's POV'

When mom sent me a text saying she needed me down stairs I was shocked. We all tended to keep our distance, that's how its been since, well since before I can remember.

I stormed down the stairs, strolling into the dinning room as casually as I could.

"Hey mom, what did you want?" I asked leaning back against the wooden door frame.

"Jonathan's daughter's moving back into town next week with her cousin. I was just on the phone to him, they're throwing a party and I've already seen to it that you, Michael, Ashton and Calum are to attend. Don't worry I've spoken to your so called 'Gang leader'." She said looking more and more bored as she spoke.

"Who exactly are these chicks then?" I asked raking a hand through my hair.

"Silvia and Rinnel Evans." She replied straight back tilting her head at me slightly. I physically choked at the sound of the names, choked on the 'tough-guy' act.

"You mean Silver and Rin are coming back?" I hissed at her, uncrossing my arms and slamming my hands down on the table across from mom, spreading my fingers some what wider.

"Yes dear, their school contract finished about a month ago but Jonathan could only get a flight set for this weekend. I believe he said that Silvia's been asking about you and the boys recently. Although he also mentioned something about her previous rela-..." She cleared her throat, "Anyway, you and the boys are going. No exceptions." Then she turned back to her paperwork and left me standing there staring into space. I slowly walked back to my room, pausing to glance at the A4 sized photo of the boys and I with the girls when we were younger. I hadn't even noticed it hanging there, not in years at least.

*Edited*