~phosphenes~

~ phosphenes - the light and colours produced by rubbing your eyes

It's the rule of life that problem never informs before arriving at your doorstep. It checks on you silently and grabs you in the purity of your innocence, leaving you bewildered and totally in disbelief. You keep rubbing your eyes to see the way out but all you see is a fog that blurs everything. The most unfortunate thing was that I was watching it as it approached her but I had no choice than to wait.

One of these afternoons, as I waited for her in the corridor to the hallway, I heard something very peculiar. The sound was coming from inside the hall and it felt very strange to me because she was due in another ten minutes. If she wasn't there than who was it?

I peeked inside cautiously and saw one of the cupboards wide open. Someone was behind it and I couldn't see the person but I could hear the sound of things being shuffled quickly.

This area of the school was usually very silent because it consisted of only ballet halls and anyone unknown to ballet was rarely seen here so the whole corridor was quiet. Very swiftly, I hid behind a closed door as a red haired girl came out of the hall suspiciously. I noticed that a pair of silver ballet shoes was hanging down her hands.

Being very careful, she walked towards the lockers at the end of the corridor and opened one of them before putting the shoes inside it

Being very careful, she walked towards the lockers at the end of the corridor and opened one of them before putting the shoes inside it. Then, before I could go and check things out, she was gone. Curiosity got hold of me as I walked towards the particular locker that she had opened. However, when I reached it, my heart dropped to the pits of my stomach.

 However, when I reached it, my heart dropped to the pits of my stomach

The name on the locker said "Faye Pearl".

Author's Note

Woah..what is this? :o

Who is this red haired girl and what was she doing in there? :x

Has she damaged Faye's ballet shoes and left them in her locker to threat her? :/

How will Faye dance well in new ballet shoes? :(

What will Alan do now? :3

I hope everything goes well with Faye. :'(

How was this update? :)
Don't forget to vote and comment. ;)
Much Love xX
Hazel ♥♡