Chapter 16

We pull up to Chucky Cheese and Mason gets out of the car and comes to my side and helps me out of the truck. I take out my phone and go on snapchat and take a picture of Mason walking in and put "Chucky Cheese is gonna be so much fun with you," as the caption. I put it on my story and walk in. Mason is already at the counter getting us a pepperoni pizza and 500 tokens. He hands me my drink and 250 tokens. We walk around and find the perfect table. It's not busy considering it is 6:00 on a Saturday afternoon, just a little girl and boy running around like a chicken with there head cut off, the parents of the kids sitting in a booth on there phones, a group of maybe 5 10 year olds walking around playing games and a mom and a little boy playing ski ball. I could hear the sounds of buzzers going off, basketballs going into baskets and children screaming.

   "So what do you want to play?," Mason asks me.

   "I don't know maybe ski ball or the roller coaster simulator or maybe even operation," I say looking around the room.

   "Let's ride the roller coaster simulator that used to be my favorite thing to do here when I was little," Mason says walking towards it.

   We put our tokens in and lay back on the seats. I grab my phone out of my shorts and go on the snapchat camera and take a picture of Mason and me. I save it and go on Instagram and put a caption and tag Mason. I look over at Mason as the ride starts and smile. He smiles back and he grabs my hand. I can feel my cheeks blush, so I turn my head facing the ride. When we get off the ride we go play ski ball then are pizza is ready. We go to our table and sit down.

   "Thanks for tonight I've had a lot of fun even though I got in a fight with my best friends," I say kinda sad.

   "Maybe you should text them," Mason tells me.

   "Maybe I should," I say grabbing my phone.

   As I go to turn on my phone I get a notification Westonkoury liked your photo.

   "Omg," I say out loud.

   "What," Mason asks confused.

   "Weston, he is famous, just liked my photo," I say still a little shocked.

   "I guess that's cool," Mason says scratching his head.

   "Yeah I guess."