Chapter 12

After I finish getting ready it's almost 4:30. I have a feeling something really good is gonna happen tonight, but it's just a feeling.

  "Bzzzz, Bzzzz."

  I walk over to my phone and see that I have a missed phone call from Mason. I go to call him back when I hear a knock at my front door. I go to the door and open it. All I see is a big bouquet of flowers with someone behind it.

  "Mason is that you," I say with a huge grin on my face.

  "Yeah can I come in and set this need I mention really heavy thing of flowers," he says muffled by all the flowers.

  "Oh yeah sure, come with me to the kitchen," I say as I start walking towards the kitchen.

  "Callie, who was at the doo..... oh hey Mason isn't it," my mom says with a smile reaching her hands out to grab the flowers. 

  "Mason, these are beautiful by the way," I say smiling.

 "Well, ya'll go have fun," my mom says walking us to the door.

  "Bye Mrs. Gr..," Mason starts to say.

  "Oh, please call me Spencer," my mom says to Mason smiling.

  We go to his car and Mason opens the car door for me and I get into his truck and shut the door behind me. 

  "Thanks, for going out with me again I just really thought you would hate me forever," Mason says looking at me sincerly.

  "It's fine the past is the past and I just wanna forget about," I say with a half-way forced smile.

  "Ok," Mason says as he switches the gear and backs up out of the driveway.

  When we get to the bowling alley I look around to see no sign of Jami or Zac. I look at my phone and see that Jami and Zac are at the movie theatre wondering where we are. I tell them that we were at the bowling alley because I forgot to tell them to come here. Which means I have to be here with Mason alone for 15 minutes until they get here, here we go.

  "Mason, ummmm we have some technical difficulties Jami and Zac aren't gonna be here for about 15 minutes," I say kinda nervous.

  "That's fine we will find something to do," Mason says with a smirk.