Chapter 8

We fell asleep around 2:30 after about all the movies. Some one was smart enough to set an alarm for school. But. I don't want to go to school, I was too tired.
             Beep! Beep! Beep!
That alarm was the end of me. "Shut that damn alarm off!"I scream a roll over only to roll off the couch with a 'thump' "well I'm up,happy!?!" I yell at no one. I hear a bunch of groans. Then I remember the plan. "Guys, the plan I need revenge, he's not off the hook yet!" I yell shaking them awake. They jump up and shove me into my room to shower and picked out my outfit. 

"I love it" I say

"I love it" I say. I quickly change and let my hair dry naturally. "Go change I'm fine. Hey I'll pick out your outfits" "oh no me,Selena,and Heaven brought our own" Ellie says.
   "Ok I'll pick out maggie's and Madison's, ok go to all the other bathrooms and shower" they scramble out of my room and I turn toward the closet.
  "Hmmm," I pull out clothes and finally find Madison's outfit as she comes in. "Here, change in my bathroom."

 She comes out and starts to French braid her hair

She comes out and starts to French braid her hair. "You look so cute!" I say while grabbing Maggie's clothes. "Here, change, loser." I push her into the bathroom.

Every one else comes into the room and we do our makeup

             *15 minutes later*
"We. Look. Amazing!" We all scream at the same time.
  We jump in our cars and race towards the school. I almost crash a few times but finally make it to the parking lot. I speed in and skid to a stop. I grab my stuff and hop out. "I win, bitches!" I yell across the lot. I hear grumbles behind me "we know. We know."
  I smirk in victory. "Carry me peasants!" They give me an 'are you serious' look. "Come on, I won. Let's go chop chop!" I clap my hands. They pick me up and start walking to the school doors.
  "HELLO, PEASANTS!" I yell at everyone once we are inside school. I see people's eyes go wide but calm down when the see me.
  "Miss, Heart! Get down immediately !" The principal yells from below me. "Way to ruin the fun again, Jeffy D." I wave a at him and strut down the hall. I princess wave to everyone. "Princess wave with me" I whine at my friends. They smile and wave with me.
   I scan the crowd and finally find just the person I was looking for. I motion towards him with my head. They all nod and we start to walk towards him.
  He looks up and his eyes widen as he notices we are headed straight for him. "Hey, what's your name?" I ask biting my lip. "Dylan" he says. "Hi Dylan." Maggie says. My eyes snap towards her and know what that look means. "So, sorry about the 'entrance,' we were just messing around. We do that a lot." I say and we all chuckle. He smiled " ok" I peak in the corner of my eye and see Jayson coming in the door. " so I was wondering if you wanted me to show you around?" I ask twirling my hair, 'ew this feels weird.'
  "Oh uh sure." He smiles. "Great!" I grab his hand. "Bye guys see you later." I send a sorry look to Maggie. She nods and mouths 'I'll get him later' I grin.
   I don't let go of his hand and go towards the classrooms. "So what class do you have first?" I ask sweetly.
  "Oh.. Umm.. I haven't got my schedule yet." He smiles softly. "Oh ok, let's go the the office then." I lead him towards the office, passing Jayson who scans my body smirking then sees Dylan, his face gets hard, I can practically see steam coming from his ears when he sees our hands. I smile and look away.
   We go into the office and get his schedule. "Ok so you have 1st period with me, which is art." I slip his arm around my waist and he doesn't seem to mind. I also have art with Jayson. 'You are so evil, I love this part of you' I smile.
   "Ok the tour is done so now we have art." I bite my lip. "Ok let's go" he smiles sweetly at me. 'I like Jayson's smile more' where did that come from.
  We get to the art room and I walk in with him. "Miss Heart! Did you try ditching my class again?" I rolled my eyes " not this time mrs. James, I was showing Dylan around the school, he's new." I smile at Dylan and he unwraps his arm from my waist. I peek at Jayson and he is fuming, I smile and turn towards my friends. 'Done' I mouth. They nod excitedly.
   I walk over to our table a hand stops me, "what are you doing." Jayson hisses. I fake being confused "what? I was trying to be nice" I smirk and walk away.
  I giggle when I see my friends proud faces. "So Dylan should sit my us." Maggie says. I smile "of course, hey Dylan over here!" I wave at him. He smiles and I pat the seat between me and Maggie. He sits and looks around. His eyes land on Maggie and they widen. I smirk, but it drops at what I have to do. 'Sorry' I mouth.
  I glance at Jayson and he is burning holes in Dylan's head. I smirk and lay my hand on his shoulder. "So when did you move here?" I ask, batting my lashes.
   He clears his throat and turns towards me. "Oh. Just about a week ago." I grin. "It must be hard, moving." I say. "Yeah. But this school seems cool." He smiles at me. I smile back and decide to pay attention to class.
   After feeling his eyes on me throughout the whole period, I decide to look up at him. I raise an eyebrow. He narrows his eyes but shakes his head. I shrug but smile.
                         *lunch*
We sit at our normal table but something feels different. I look around and don't see Jayson or Dylan. My eyes widen "he wouldn't" I mumble. I walk out the door towards the back of the school.
   I hear Jayson before I see him. "You, need to stay away!" He yells. I gasp and run towards the noise. "What the fuck! Jayson!" I yell at him. His head snaps to mine and his features soften. "What?" He says. "What are you doing?!? You can't beat people up!" I yell. I walk towards Dylan's figure leaning against the wall. "Whoa." I say. "Let's get you cleaned up" I say softly.
  "What are you doing?!?" Jayson roars behind me. "Shut up!" I yell back.
  I take out my phone and call Maggie.
-phone call-
Hey, I need you to come to the back of the school don't tell anyone. -C
What, why?-M
Just come and if you bring anyone I will gut you.-C
I'm not afraid-M
It's Dylan-C
I'm coming-M
-end call-
I reach out to Dylan's face and wipe some blood from his lip. "Don't touch him!!" Jayson yells. I roll my eyes. I was about to reply but Maggie comes running. "What.... Happened... To... Him" she said breathing heavily. She looks over and gasps. "Ahh. Wha-" I stop her. "Take him to the nurse, say he fell down the stairs, or something." I say. I give another look at Dylan. "Ok, Dylan, Maggie's gonna take care of you." I whisper.
I get yanked away from Dylan and held by Jayson. "Jayson let go, we need to talk." I say trying to get out. "Don't break up with me." He says softly. I smirk and hug him. "Never"
~~~
I loved this chapter, well I love all the chapters but this one is really good. So yeah I'll keep writing!
Bye bitches,
-C