Chapter 7

*Picture of Heaven*

    I pull into my driveway and get the groceries out of the trunk. I head inside and start getting texts. I look at them [Group chat]- 'we'll be there in about 20 mins, we are riding together'
  'Ok see you then' I reply to them.
I get another text 'I'll make it up to you, I'm sorry-J' it says. I roll my eyes and ignore it. I turn on music while I set up in the living room for tonight.
   I go into the kitchen and get bowls for the candy and popcorn. I but them in the living room and head upstairs to change.

I change into a pink hello kitty onesie, 'I'm such a bad girl' I chuckle and put my blonde hair into a messy bun

I change into a pink hello kitty onesie, 'I'm such a bad girl' I chuckle and put my blonde hair into a messy bun. I put on my slippers and hear the doorbell ring
  I race down the stairs. I yank the door open and see my best friends all standing in their own onesies.

-Maggie's

-Maggie's

-Madison's

-Madison's

-Selena's

-Ellie's

-Heaven's

-Heaven's

   I scream and pull them in. 'I love movie nights' "I'm gonna go get the drinks, you guys pick the movie." I call over my shoulder, heading towards the fridge.
  I get all the drink and my phone buzzes. Confused, I looked at my phone. 'Where is the party?-J'  I roll my eyes. I decide to reply, don't want him showing up at my house or anything. 'No one is invited, do not spread around that I'm having a party. I'll murder you if people show up at my house. Me and my friends are having movie night not a crazy party' I reply.
I sigh and grab the drinks. "Hey I got the drinks, what movie did you pick?"
"The notebook" Madison replied. "Ok, let's get this party started!" I yell and plop down next to maggie and she puts her feet on my lap.
            *30 minutes later*
We are all crying and eating food. It's about the middle of the movie(idk) when the doorbell rings. Five heads snap to me. I shrug and throw Maggie's feet off of me. I walk towards the door. I open it and groan at what I see. I realise that i still had tear marks on my cheeks and I rubbed them off.
   I turn back to the girls and mouth 'Jayson, be right back' they all get hard faces but nodded anyway.
  I step into the porch and shiver as the cold air hits me.
  "What are you doing here?" I ask glaring at him. "I came here to ask you on another date." I raise an eyebrow "no" I say and start to go back inside.
   "Wait!" I half turned and gave him a 'go on' look. "Listen, I feel so bad, I really like you. I have for awhile. But it's really hard to tell how you feel. Lizzy kissed me and I went along with it, it's like second nature. Christa I'm sorry and I know I hurt you but I don't want it to go back to the way it was before. Last nights date was the best time I've ever had. So please don't give up on me." He looks at me with pleading eyes. I sigh and a tear slips down my face. I step towards him and slap him. "That was for kissing Lizzy,"I kissed him on the cheek and hugged him,"this is for being so genuine and apologising to me" he seems shocked at first but wraps his arms around a me.
   He puts his head in the crook of my neck. He mumbles, " i deserved that, I love the outfit by the way."
     I gasp and pull away. "Oops, we're watching movies, girls night." I smile at him. He pulls me into another hug and whispers "please don't cry about me anymore, and please no more being mad at me, I can't stand it baby." I shiver when he says baby and I hug back while say " I can't promise either of those to you." He pulls back and looks at me. He smiles and leans down, his lips are about to touch mine, when the door opens and all five of my friends pile out of the door. I pull back, blushing. Maggie smirks, Madison gasps and pulls me away saying, "don't touch my little baby, you hurt our baby, so it's the rule that we have the hurt you" Madison pulls me behind Ellie and Selena.
    They start approaching him and he starts to look worried. His eyes flick to mine, I smirk and mouth,'good luck'
   Madison jumps on his back catching him by surprise. "You thought you were gonna get away with that, nope!" She yells pulling his hair. "Ow, ow!" They all line up and each one of them slaps his cheek. Except Madison she is still pulling his hair out. "Ok, ok that's enough." I say and Madison jumps off his back. They all give him a glare and go back into the house. I laugh at him.
  "Your friends are... Something." He says. I chuckle and look at the window with Madison's and Heaven's head poking up at me. I smile and laugh when Selena and Maggie pull them away.
   "Well, I better get back to the comfort of food, blankets, and Ryan Gosling." He pulls me towards him and smashes his lips on mine. I kiss back, then pull away thinking we are being watched. "You are mine." He mumbles against my lips.
   I roll my eyes "am I, am I really?" I say. Before he answers I slip out of his arms and head towards the door. "See you tomorrow, I hear there is a hot new kid." I say walking through the door.
  My friends had your heard me, we laughed and high-five at his shocked expression.
~~~
I enjoyed writing this. I laughed at my own jokes and stuff, yes you can tell that I'm a loser. Ok so thanks for reading, I'll keep writing and updating. School starts soon, which sucks.
Bye bye
-C