Six

§

We got home after the three days in the Crystal Empire. After the first night, I was sure to stay in my room later in the morning because I know that the Wonderbolts like to be up early. The other two nights I stayed with AJ.

Even after all the moments Spitfire and I have spent together, good times and joking around, she suspends me. For two weeks. And in two weeks is the Canterlot show. My favorite place to perform.

I figured I'd go to Twilight. Without Twilight's help, there is no other way to get my spot back in the Wonderbolts. Even if she can barely even fly, with her magic talents, I can make her use magic on Lightning Dust so she can loose her place.

I walked up to her castle doors, looking up. They were tall doors. Why does someone need such tall doors?

I'm getting off topic.

"Hey, Twilight! I need your help!" I shouted. No answer. I banged my hoof on the door. Still, no answer. I am getting impatient.

I stood there. I waited, and waited. POW! I bucked the door open. Twilight was standing right there, looking really annoyed. She raised an eyebrow.

"Need something?" she asked, with suspense.

I looked at her. "Yes, why else would I be here?" I stated. Twilight rolled her eyes. I scoffed.

I walked in as I smell something burning. "TWILIGHT! TWILIGHT! Twi-" Spike ran in. "Why is Dash here?" He asked.

"That doesn't matter Spike. The only thing that does matter, is... WHAT IS BURNING!" Twilight yelled, her topic of conversation quickly changing.

"Pancakes." Spike said. "Flash is cooking them."

"Oh no," Twilight's pupils got smaller than a crumb. She dashed to the kitchen, Spike not far behind, and focused on helping Flash. I sighed. Maybe using magic against Lightning Dust wasn't the greatest idea anyway.

Oh well. Maybe I will try something else, but quickly.

But the thing was, I wasn't sure what to do. The sun was already getting low in the sky, which meant I would've been finishing up with training today... I had completely blanked from ideas, only worrying about how I'm not on the team.

But then I got it.

I quickly ran off of Twilight's castle steps and prepared my wings for a fast takeoff. I shot my self into the air and headed to Cloudsdale. But not just anywhere, Wonderbolts headquarters.

I couldn't be seen to certain ponies, so I stayed low, hiding behind anything I could use as a disguise. I remained to stay hidden undercover until at one point I saw somepony. The pony I was looking for. I caught him walking to his room before it was too late.

I flew as fast as a bullet to get to him without being seen. Unfortunately, I didn't plan on how I was going to stop.

"OH NO!" I yelled, kicking my hooves in the air and trying to fly backwards to slow down, but it was too late. Soarin looked at me last second before I crashed into him.

"Ohhhhh, ow," Soarin groaned. He looked up at me and his expression changed from angry to pleasant once he saw me. "Rainbow Dash!" He grew a big smile and stood up, holding his hoof out to help me.

"Shhhhh! Don't make it obvious that I'm here! But I need your help." I stood up with Soarin's support.

"Anything for you, Dash." Soarin looked like he was lost. Maybe he's useless.

"Can you do this for me?" I took his attention away from dreamy land and back into reality. "I really need help, Soarin."

"Oh yes, of course." He wiped the dreamy look off his face and stood straight.

~

"Okay, I can do that. But let's get you somewhere out of sight, where no one will see you." Soarin suggested.

"But where? There's somepony everywhere we go!" I whisper-shouted.

"There's one place that there isn't." Soarin looked extremely mischievous and confident at the same time. I quickly debated whether I wanted to go with him or not.

But I did. And we went. And he was right. Lightning Dust had taken my old room, but we went to Soarin's. He opened the door to his room and we quickly walked in, Soarin closing it behind me.

"Lightning Dust shouldn't be here. She shouldn't have taken my spot on the team. I don't understand why she did." I growled, stomping my hoof on the ground as Soarin started to take off his suit.

I watched him remove it from his sweaty body. It seemed like it was in slow motion. He looked very... attractive. WHAT? DID I, RAINBOW DASH JUST SAY THAT?

I hooved myself in the face and rubbed my eyes. I shook my head back and forth vigorously, actually angry with myself. Never in my years have I been so attracted to somepony. I'M NOT ATTRACTED TO HIM!

I kept yelling at myself in my head. I wanted to think I wasn't, but... I am.

A/N

Hey everyone! I reread my story and it's kinda short and not too great but I decided to spend my summer re-writing it. I'm staying with the same plot, but I'm going to make the chapters longer and more detailed. It's great to see votes and comments from you all!