Daiki Aomine

Another story.... Hope you guys like it.. Though Aomine is going to be Out of Character now... Surely we would know he is happy.

-_-_-_-_-_-

Daiki's POV

I'm ready for tonight... I'm going to propose to (Y/N). I'm at my house, she is at work and her parents are coming over right now. My parents seem so excited, I could say I'm also excited.

I wonder where (Y/N) is now?

(Y/N)'s POV

I'm on my way to Daiki's house. I don't know why he invited me this early... but my typical Daiki.

I was driving down the road. Then a car with teen-agers were driving on my lane. They were driving on the wrong lane. I could see them holding beer. They seemed drunk as ever. I keep my hands on the horn. I tried finding a way to get out of the way, but the road was only two. The one going South and the other going North. It was too late our cars crashed. Blood was dripping from my head and everything went black

Daiki's POV

My phone rang... It was and unkown number. I answered the call.

"Is this Mr. Daiki?" someone on the other line was speaking.

"Yes... Who is this?" I asked.

"This is Rakuwakai Marutamachi Hospital. Ms. (Y/N) was involved in a car accident and is now in the emergency room. You were the one in speed dial. could you come here?" he asked. Is he joking? (Y/N) can't be in the hospital.

I quickly got my keys. I excused myself from my and (Y/N) 's family and went to the hospital.

~At the hospital~

I went to the receptionist and asked for the room where (Y/N) is and went to the room... The doctor was in there and the body of my dear (Y/N) was covered by a white cloth. The doctor went near me.

"I'm sorry but when she arrived, she was at the verge of dying. We tried to save her but her heart gave up. We are very sorry for your loss." the doctor said and left. I went near the bed and fell on my knees. I held her hand tightly, it was very cold. Tears fell from my eyes and memories of me and (Y/N) flooded in my head.

" (Y/N) ... Why did you leave me? Did you know I was going to propose to you?" I asked... There was no answer. If this is a dream I hope to wake up! It didn't work.

"If only I could turn back time! I could've just picked you up or I could've saved you." I said, I don't want to belive any of this.

I went outside and called (Y/N) 's parents and they were shocked to hear what happened to their daughter.

Then there were police in the lobby. I went and asked them of what was going on. My partner was there.

"Daiki? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at your house proposing to (Y/N) ?" he asked.

"She got into a car accident and now... She died." I said and he was shocked.

" (Y/N) was the one that got into that accident... I'm very sorry to hear that." he said and a group of teen-agers went out of the room with minor injuries.

"Those are the kids that was drunk and crashed into your girl." he said and I can't help but get enraged with anger. I quickly lunged at one and punched his face.

"Daiki calm down." My partner said.

"How can I calm down if they were the reason that my (Y/N) is gone now. Tell me if you were in this situation, what will you feel?" I said.

"Anger, I would feel anger." he said and (Y/N)'s parents arrived to her room. I followed, I entered the room and saw them crying on her bed. I looked at (Y/N)'s face, it was so pale...

"So this is the end of Our line (Y/N) q... I love you." I whispered.

A glimpse of you hugging Aomine from behind while crying could be seen.

(T_T)

Finally done.... I hope you guys wait for the next short stories.