She looked into his warm brown, intense eyes and knew she was going to say yes. They were full of all of his emotions. She could see his love for her when he stared at her. He wanted her, he loved her. And she loved him back, more than she ever thought possible.

Moments later, they were together, as one, her nails digging into his back as he moved within her. Every time they made love, she enjoyed it more and more. She loved being a part of him, the feelings of closeness that always followed when they had finished. It felt like they shared a secret, that only they knew.

Liam laid on her chest, breathing heavy, clinging to her, like he always did after they made love. She ran her hands threw his hair, lightly scratching him. He moan, saying "I love that."

Gen kissed the top of his head. "I know." She took a deep breath. "I have news. Uh...my mom is coming up. She wants to meet you. Well, she really wants to see my dad, but you are next on her list. You have to come to dinner tomorrow."

"I have to?" Liam laughed.

"Yes." Gen said, firmly. "You have to."

Liam sighed and said, "Fine." Then he pushed himself up, kneeling and pulling on his clothes. He sat on the edge of the sled, tying up his boots before turning and helping her. Once they were bundled back up, Liam collected the dog bowls and dropped Carl back into her lap.

Gen snuggled down into the blankets and looked back a Liam. "Are you angry?"

He leaned down and kissed her. "No. Here. I can't just throw it on the ground." Liam stuffed the used condom back into package and tried to hand it to her.

"OMG, No! Gross!" she laughed. Liam stuffed it down next to her anyhow, laughing as she freaked out. He yelled for the dogs to go and they took off, forcing Gen to stay still or get hurt. She cursed him under her breath, still laughing.

When they returned back to Liam's house, he showed her how to unhook the dogs and take off their booties. She helped him hook the dogs back to their houses, petting them, giving them praise and special warm food that Liam prepared. She loved every second. Carl was following her around, trying to eat everyone else's food and getting growled at for his efforts.

"Put him in the barn, Gen. I just feed them. I'll be right back." Liam said, heading into the house.

She opened the barn door and took Carl in, setting him with his brothers. He dove into the food, not even paying attention to Gen. She smiled and walked out, shutting the door. Liam appeared on the porch and she started to walk back to the house. "Get in the BARN! GENNY! Get in the BARN!" Liam starting yelling. She looked behind her and saw a bear lumbering into Liam's yard, heading to the dogs. She froze, watching the bear as Liam disappeared into the house. The bear walked over to the first house and sniffed the bowl. Finding nothing, him moved on to the next. The dogs had all gone into their boxes and she could hear them growling. Liam came back on the porch, holding his rifle, aiming at the bear. "God dammit! GET IN THE BARN!"

"He just wants dog food, Liam. Don't shoot him!" she yelled back. She watched the bear turn to her. He stood on his hind legs and growled. She turned to the barn and opened the door, trying to squeeze inside. Liam shot the gun into the air, opening to scare him. He dropped and turned back to the trees. Liam cocked the gun and shot once more, this time closer to the bear. He knew he couldn't hit and kill him from this far. If he wounded him, he'd just get mad. The bear moved away, faster. Liam hurried over to the barn, went in and grabbed Gen.

"Jesus. I should have shot him the first damn time. He thinks it's okay to come back here now. He thinks we have food, Genny. I need to move the dogs in the barn and call the DNR. You need to let me shoot him! Stop being so soft hearted!"