Epilogue: happy ever after

"harry, could you apply so lotion on my back? " Cheyenne called me as I caught Darcy in my arms.

"coming honey! " I shouted and let Darcy go to play with James, Niall's child. I grabbed a bottle of lotion and sat beside the love of my life. I squeezed the bottle and rubbed the contents all over her sexy back.

"its crazy, isn't it? " she said.

"what's crazy? " the whole gang gathered and Cheyenne sat up.

"that after all the trouble and heartache we went through, look at us now. Me and Harry's little angel is turning 2, Niall and Alex's son James, Liam  and Stacy are expecting a little bundle of joy and Louis's getting married. Everything's perfect. " she said, kissing me a little on the cheek. It was true we went through a lot since the day at the church.

2 years ago :

We rushed Cheyenne to the hospital and they immediately took her to the operating room.

"this can't be happening, this can't be happening" I ran my hand ferociously through my hair.

"please bring Cheyenne back, please bring Cheyenne back" Alex prayed while Niall rocked her back and forth. After hours and hours of waiting with no news, I finally got through all the curls in my hair.

"family and friends of Cheyenne Blake! " we turn to see the doctor who operated on Cheyenne.

"is she gonna be alright doctor? " Stacy asked and he turned his back and walked into Cheyenne's room. We followed with unsteady feet's and looked at the love of my life, laying there like she was dead.

"is she gonna be alright doctor? " I asked once more and he stared at me.

"we tried all that we could and the rest Is all up to her if she agrees with the procedures and corrections made. We also diagnosed her and found out that she had been forced into sexual intercourse many times. " he said, open his book to show us some test that they ran on cherry.

"that bastard" Stacy said and my knuckles turned white.

"was her womb damaged in the process? " Liam asked.

"any forceful trials again and her womb would have been completely damaged but no she isn't hurt and by the looks of this readings coming in from the monitor, I'd say she should be awake in...... " a quiet moan interrupted him. Cherry opened her eyes and looked around the room.

"where am I? " Cherry asked and sat up.

"you're in the hospital Cherry, everything's gonna be alright " Stacy sat beside her.

"what about Ashton? "

"the police took him away after they found out where he was hiding" Alex took a place beside her.

"and Lucy? " she squinted her eyes

"her too! " Liam patted her head.

"and harry? "

"I'm right here. " I walked up to her and leaned.

"are you alright? " I asked,  she grunted.

"I think I should be asking you that considering you almost married my kidnapper" she chuckled then grunted.

"I missed you so much. " she said with tears in her eyes and Stacy moves into Liam's arms.

"I thought about you everyday" I whisper holding her arm lightly.

"harry, I..... "

"shhh Cherry, I know its a little bit to early for all this but I don't wanna wait any longer, Cheyenne Blake..... " I get on my right knee

"will you marry me? " I ask and she nods with tears in her eyes.

"awww that's so cute! "  Stacy squeals and Liam takes her hand and kneels also.

"my princess, my darling, my everything, my one and only, will you do me the honors of being my queen? " Stacy cries and kisses him after he stands. I look over to Cherry and see that she's staring back at me.

"I love you Harold styles " she smiles and I lean towards her face.

"I love you Cheyenne Blake " I kiss her and look into those beautiful eyes and kiss her once more before our happy ever after began.

                                                     The end!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: a big hug and cheer filled kisses to all my fans and friends who have been with me on my journey and quest filled moments in remember me!  I love you guys so much and don't forget to follow your dreams. That's all for remember me.