Remember me!

A/n: this has been the most wonderful thing that has happened to me. You guys are the best for checking out this book. First sweetest comment gets the next chapter to be dedicated to them but this chappie is dedicated to @iyamalunatic.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's POV :

At first I thought I was crazy but the steps on the stairs got louder, someone was definitely coming down the stairs. I was greeted by the bare chest of a male, probably the same age as me but with thicker biceps. He had his hands up in the air and that's when I realised, where was cherry? She came down the stairs slowly in her underwear and a gun in her hand. You would probably think that was the most horrid and sexy sight ever, it was not according to the big open fleshy wound on cherry's knee.
Stacy screamed, seeing this male's face and I think they I'd not have a good past with this guy.

"cherry, would you just chill? I was just trying to have some fun. " he smirked turning towards Stacy.

" hey I remember you, you were the girl who hit me in the head with an umbrella? You know I got a scar from where you hit me. Here I'll show you. " he said lifting his hands to his head, searching through his hair for what seems to be the scar.

" you bastard, get out, I said GET OUT !!! " cherry screamed at him. He smirked and turned towards her.

" goodbye my love, this isn't over. " he said and placed a kiss on her cheek. He went out through the door after Liam dug his fist into his jaw first. I look back at cherry to find her already pulling the bullet out of her knee.

" cherry, you need to seek professional help. " Louis said, making attempt to get cherry to stop but Stacy stopped him.

" Stacy she ne ...... "

" shhhh" she shut him up.

"God..... Shit...... Fuck" cherry cussed as the knife pierced deeper into the wound. I couldn't bare to see the horrid sight so I turned around and blocked my ears.

"got it! " I heard a popping sound. I turned around to see the estranged bullet in her hand as she wrapped her knee with a bandage.

" how did you do that? " Liam asked, eyes nearly popping out of his head. Cherry shrugged it off and opened her mouth

" both my parents fought for this country, my dad was a commander in the military while my mum worked in the air force. So you could say I had a pretty tough life seeing my parents coming home with gunshots pretty much everywhere in their body." her eyes glistened with pricking tears which she blinked away. I took this as a sign to stay with her but her glare sent me away. Knowing what she was about to say, I saved her time and walked out. I took a deep breath and entered my cars, sparing her all the tears and cries.

*two weeks later*  cherry's POV:

After two weeks of the incident, I decide to blow off some steam and go to visit Harry. I made his favourite food and placed it in a glass food holder. I enter my little cherry red Ferrari I got as a gift from Stacy's parents before they went on their business trip. I drove to Harry's apartment. After about thirty minutes, I'm here, parking in the front of the apartment Harry was staying in. I got out of the car to see Stacy and Liam practically fighting.

"hey guys what's wrong? " I asked steadily holding the glass contains the food for my Curly-headed love. They stopped bawling at each other and focused on me, like they had just seen a ghost.

" cherry what are you doing here? " Liam asked, using his left hand to rub his temple. I scrunched my eyebrows tighter in confusion.

" i came to see Harry, I brought his favourite dish" I wiggled the glass as I made my way into the house.

"cherry no!!! " they screamed running after me but I had already started searching for Harry. I decide to keep the glass in the kitchen so as to continue my search. I opened the door and the next thing I notice is my shattering heart. The air got thicker, the walls were closing in as tears slipped from my eyes watching the view in front of me. All I could ask myself was why, why.

"I tried to warn you " Stacy said and I closed my eyes, letting the glass slip from my hand. That surely caught off Harry and Lucy's kissing scene. The glass pieces scattered everywhere and I took  deep breath. Harry's green eyes opened widely.

" che...che.... Cherry, what are you doing  here? " he shuttered. I shook my head and smiled a little bit.

" cherry let me explain, see I...... You....... We...... I don't know what to say"

"exactly, do you know why? Cause you're a fucking  whore! I hate you! " I said running out of the house. I drove out of the runway before he could come out. I drove all the way home and hid my head in my pillow, crying my heart out with everything that I've got.

"he really made you cry, didn't he?" the voice behind me asked. i sniffed a little.  i got up and faced Ashton.

" do whatever you want, i don't care anymore " i shut my eyes tightly knowing what he was gonna do. i let a few tears slip as i wished one day,harry would remember me. as the thought passed by,i was hit sharply knocking me out cold.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n: sorry my lovely readers, sorry it was short. have to update my other books. hopefully I'll see y'all on next update. love Faye