12. Do Your Worst

Third Person POV

They all agreed to have a thirty minute break to get ready. The LunarMoon Pack had also decided to join them. So, it was going to be packed there.

A/N - Get the pun? :D

Alex got all her strongest weapons ready on her belt. They were all made out of silver and dipped into wolfsbane. The handle had silver on it, but a witch had put a spell on it for Alex so the owner (Alex) wouldn't feel the silver and if the owner wanted. She could go allow anyone to touch it without getting harmed.

The silver would weak them while the wolfsbane would drain their energy.

Thirty minutes later...

Everyone watched the match. Everyone in the StoneMoon Pack cheered when their alpha, luna and beta came into view. Everyone but the omegas.

When Alex wanted into view, it was a storm coming into view. The loud cheering could be mistaken as a million cars honking their cars. But their honks were cheering. Every omega cheered.

The MoonStone's omega didn't care about getting beaten. Alex needs to know that she can do it. Show the cheaters, losers, damned alpha and luna whose boss now. Whose going to beat them after Alex wins? No one.

"GO ALEX!"

"YOU CAN DO IT!"

"ALEX ASSASSIN!"

Everyone made space as the fighters all got into their stance.

"Are you sure about this Alex? It could save you the humiliation."

"At least if I lost, I wouldn't be humiliated cause I actually tried in life. Unlike you and your love relationships."

"We'll see about that."

"Lets start mother."

Her mother stepped up saying that she would start with fighting Alex first.

Her mom pulled out a red blade. While Alex pulled a sliver dagger.

"You will never win with something that isn't even bigger than your arm. You should just pick a better weapon than that thing. Why not even change into your wolf. Even though it won't make much of a difference. Your wolf is weak just like you." She said disgusted.

"No thank you."

Knight started charging at her daughter at a fast speed. She aimed at Alex's heart. But Alex dodged it by couching and stabbed her mother's leg, both of them. Knight's legs were losing balance and she fell. Her blade fell to the side. Alex went towards the kill and stabbed her mom with her dagger into the heart, if she ever did have one.

"Next?"

Brittany stepped up emotionless. "What monster are you? YOU killed our mother!"

"Oh, I thought it was the Wicked Witch Of The West! Now, will you take revenge on it or not?"

"YES!"

"Ok, good I thought you wouldn't understand. You never do. So, where's your real mate?"

"I rejected him."

"Oh. Shame that he had to be mated to you."

"Lets just begin!" Brittany growled.

Brittany stayed into her place waiting for Alex to move. Alex moved and started running around.

A/N - Alex didn't take out her weapon out yet, and Brittany has a gun on her with silver bullets.

Alex ran so fast that dusk clouded her feet and then she suddenly stopped. "COME ON SIS! SHOOT!"

Brittany started shooting all her bullets while Alex dodged them all. Soon enough, Brittany ran out of bullets. While Brittany fumbled with reloading, Alex pulled out a blade. Alex stabbed Brittany into the stomach. And Brittany went down.

"Next?"

"You know. You truly are a devil. How are you even not breaking a sweat?"

"OH! I am not a devil. You all just suck at fighting. When was the last time you trained?"

"Um. I think it was a month ago?" Brian's face red in embarrassment.

"Exactly. So do you wanna die like them? Or just be punished by the omegas?"

"Punished. The omegas can do nothing anyways." Brian said thinking that he outsmarted her.

"Omegas, step up."

Both omegas from the MoonStone and LunarMoon stepped up. In all there was 12 omegas. Alex gave them each her weapon.

"Do your worst."