6. Pack Meeting

When I walked in the room was silence. Really cause I don't attend the pack meetings since my missions. But this meeting was really important for me. As what Zane told me.

"WHAT'S UP PEOPLE?"

Silence...

Scared cowards can bully the omegas but not stupid me? OHHH YEA, assassin and strongest person in the pack that gives no mercy! I forgot I have that title...

A/N - Alex keeps cracking me up... even tho I am the one making her say these thoughts and junk... ._.

So, I decided to talk to omegas. They're better talkers then the others anyways. Other then the alpha and luna cause who hates them? I don't...

So, I just went to the omega corner. Sad though that they can't sit with the others at the table. Mostly because they will get harmed by their bullies. I didn't get to deal with the bullies since of missions. But always get in time before things got too bloody...

"Hi Sam!"

"Wassup?"

"Nothing but cowards in the room other than you guys!"

'ALEX!'

Yes Snow?

'Don't disrespect the betas and other idiots in front of them!'

What? I'm also a high rank person, and I can kill them if I ever wanted to. They know I can anyways. I think I did that once when the gamma was stabbing Sam...

A chuckle arise from the group of omegas.

I smiled. I only smile to them and the people I care about. No one will see my smile. Rare thing since I barely trust anyone. Omegas are in my position when I was in MoonStone Pack. But, I had no savior. No Prince Charming.

The alpha and luna walked in.

"HI ZANE AND AMY!" I shouted.

Most people glared at me for not respecting the alpha and luna which made me roll my eyes.

The alpha and luna allow me anyways!

"WHAT DID I DO HUH? DARE EXPLAIN ME WHY YOUR GLARING AT ME IDIOTS?"

Everyone shank back not including the alpha, luna and, omegas.

Scarred cats! Or should I say scarred mutts?

"OK! PACK MEETING IN ACTION!" Zane said to everyone. Making everything ok.

A/N - Get it? Cause of the song?

I sat on the ground next to Sam.

"So, we will be helping the MoonStone Pack-"

"WHAT THE ACTUALLY FUCK ZANE!"

"As I was saying, we will be helping the MoonStone Pack since they can't support themselves tomorrow."

"BUT OUR REPUTATION WILL BE RUINED ZANE!"

"Ok, but here's the catch. If you don't like anyone there, you are free to kill them Alex, and only ALEX!"

"How?"

"I made a deal with them. If this one person from my pack dislikes them, they are free to kill anyone. Or try as what MoonStone's alpha said. But they also don't know who this 'person' is until I introduce 'him' as what they think."

A laugh was out of everyone's mouth. Even the jerks.

I let out a dark chuckle.

Everyone in the world knows that the LunarMoon's assassin never fails.

"I'm starting to like you again Zane!"