20

Tazza's POV

I walked over to a seat where Seana and Freya were whilst the boys were putting in the bookings , they seemed to be quite chilled and relaxed.

"What's up with you?" Seana said noticing my face first.

"Nothing." I said in a huff and sat down and put my headphones in and played some drake songs.

Soon enough the boys were done with the tickets and check in and we were on the move to Wagamama's seeing as the airport didn't have any Nandos. We took our seats but I didn't open my menu, I knew what I wanted.

"What do you want?" Simon said picking up our menus.

"Ginger chicken thingy, just without the ginger" I said with a faint smirk.

"Ok cool what drink" Simon said half bothered but it was cute.

"You pick"

"Aight" he said then walked off.

I let out a breath of stress which caught the unwanted attention of Harry. He put his hand on my back and rubbed it.

"You alright, Tazz?" He said, worried.

"Yeah I'm fine just tired" I lied.

"Well if you need to talk about anything I'm here" he said with a smile, innocent smile.

"Yeah, Nah there's nothing to talk about, I'm fine"

Stop lying

"Are you sure? You seem a bit on edge? Is it Simon?"

Fuck yes, it's Simon. He confuses me yet he's the bane of me, he makes me feel secure and loved yet pushes me away when I actually need it. I wish I could just get into his head, see what he's thinking, I know there's something, something he's not telling me, and I'm going to figure it out.

"Yeah no! I'm fine Dinho, honestly" I said covering up what I was really thinking.

"Okay" he smiled.

Simon came back over and sat down with a huff.

"What's wrong?" I said making minimal eye contact, whilst tilting my head up slightly because of my cap.

"Nothing" he said blocking me out again.

"You sure?" I said playing with his hands.

"Yeah? I'm sure" he replied sarcastically.

I just shut myself away at that point there was no point trying to reiterate with him, he was a brick wall that I couldn't knock down.

The food arrived shortly after and we tucked in, it was delicious as always. We paid for the food and then set off to the boarding area so we were sure to be on time.

"Hey Tob" I said walking up to Tobi.

"Hey Tazz, haven't spoke to you today, something up?" He said being the nice guy he is.

"Yeah everything's fine just tired you see, lost some sleep as I've spent time packing up my stuff Yano"

"Ahh well you can get some sleep on the plane" he said smiling.

"Shut up you old cunt" Behz said whilst laughing at taken back Josh.

Everyone was laughing except Simon he just continued walking like it was nothing, making me worry more.

"Now Boarding passengers to London"

We headed to the flight crew and gave them our tickets then boarded the plane. We didn't bother with first class or anything seeing as we had paid out too much already.

I found my seat which was a window seat that sat Simon next to me. I unpacked my stuff then tried to put my bag in the overhead cabin but my bag was super heavy. I felt the weight get lifted and looked to see it was Simon that helped me out, I gave him a quick glance not sharing much eye contact with him again and then took to my seat.

"You alright?" He said, finally.

"Yeah I'm fine" I said, giving him the cold shoulder and looking out the window.

The plane took off and we could now get deleted and ready to sleep. I felt my seat belt get unbuckled for me and I turned quickly to see Simon as the felon. He then took off my hat and lifted up the bar.

"What are you doing?" I said looking at him funny.

"I'm a tall guy with a pretty girlfriend do you really think I'm just gonna sit here like an idiot with my legs jammed when I can sprawl out and cuddle my girlfriend?"

I was shocked, he was referring to me as his girlfriend.

"Since when am I your girlfriend?" I said as a comeback.

"Oh your not... But soon to be" he winked then lifted me up and sat in my seat with his body to the side.

I just stood there shocked.

"You just gonna stand there or are you gonna kiss me and cuddle me?" He said in a flirtatious tone.

I shook my head with a cheeky smile and pecked his lips then snuggled into him. Boy, how he was fucking me up.

---
I woke up in a shock, I heard laughing whilst I was panicking. I opened my eyes to see everyone laughing at me except Simon. He was too busy looking out the window to bother and I knew he was going into his little pissy mood again.

"What happened?" I said rubbing my eyes.

"We've landed" Tobi said giggling.

I looked down to see my seatbelt on, obviously done by Simon.

The plane parked up and we headed of to baggage claim. We collected our suitcases and I decided to just stay back with Harry, Tobi, Ethan, Seana and Freya. I sat on Harry's case as he wheeled me and it to the exit.

I rolled outside and the cold hit me straight away. This was going to be completely different to LA. I sat there shivering then felt a jacket get placed on my shoulders expecting it to be Harry or Tobi, but it wasn't, it was Simon. I gave him a gentle smile as he gazed down at myself perched on the suitcase.

"Gracias" I said softly and he said nothing just put his arm around me.

He gets in his serious avoiding the world mode whenever things like this come around but he can't help but be the gentleman he is. He could ignore you for ages and persuade himself that he was pissed off with you, yet he would be so engulfed with you that he couldn't help but put on a smile every time you cracked a joke or did something strange. He wouldn't waste a second to reconsider defending you and he would risk his life fighting for you. That's Simon Minter, Protective.