11

Tazza's POV

I felt his arms snake around my bare waist from behind, but I didn't say a word.

"Can you remember, them many months ago when the incident happened?" He said causing my body to go cold.

I stayed silent, my hands slowed down and I didn't make eye contact with him in the mirror. The horrible flashbacks comeback to me, the blood, the anger, the frenzy, my eyes fell a dull bluey-grey.

"I did it to protect you, I had no authority over you but I felt like you were my responsibility and that he had to pay for what he had done"

I finished off my cornrows, still not saying a single word. I broke out of his embrace and tidied up the mess I had made, trying to avoid the situation.

"You know, if anyone was to hurt you I'd-"

"Can we stop talking about this situation?" I said quickly, turning around and using hand gestures to emphasise my point.

I watched him shut down, his eyes trace from mine to the ground. I knew it hurt to shut him down like that but he just had to.

"Come" I said indicating for him to follow me to the bedroom.

"I'll give you a head and shoulder massage and play with your hair" I said pulling an awkward smile and he nodded.

We walked off into the bedroom/lounge, put on the shirt he gave me and I sat down with him in between my legs, leaning against the bed. I switched on the TV watching the news as it told us about the weather impact, then turned over the channel to watch Orange Is The New Black on Netflix. After about three episodes, I felt a head fall back onto my chest, Simon was gone, flat out asleep.

I slid myself from underneath him and pulled back the covers, I turned off the TV then helped his half asleep self up and into the bed. I tucked him in then grabbed a blanket and made a bed on the sofa. I felt myself start to doze off when I was lifted up and carried into Simon's bed.

"What are you doing?" My voice croaked.

"I want a cuddle" Simon said as he slid into the bed and snuggled the back of me.

"Na, na, nah, na, na... Turn around to face me" I did as he said.

I felt his arms wrap around me and his head rest on my chest.

"Your heartbeat is so soothing" he said in his deep voice.

I let out a sleepy giggle "and your tits are comfy too" he said cheekily.

I squeezed his ass whilst letting out a sleepy giggle, this boy had some tweaks and loose bolts but he made me happy, and that's what was important.

-----

I woke up in regret after seeing that I was actually in Simons bed and that it wasn't a dream. What was I thinking? I sat up and let out a sigh and hopped out of the empty bed, I walked around the empty hotel room, clueless about what to do. It was daylight now and if I were to leave I could possibly bump into fans and the other sidemen that know full well that this wasn't my hotel and that me and Simon were uncontainable last night.

I paced back and forth around the apartment thinking about what to do but my mind was dazed. All I could think of was Simon, his soft touch, the taste of his lips, his warming gaze...

"Tazz?" Simon snapped me out of my thoughts.

I turned my head to see Simon walking in with some shopping bags and Starbucks, God how I loved Starbucks.

"I brought some Starbucks for us... Seeing as a don't really know how to cook that well" he said scratching the back of his head.

I must of fallen into a daydream again. I stood there in the oversized top, my arms crossed, biting my lip, my eyes wide open and staring at the ground. He pondering over to me and stood in front of me, bending down to a short height to reach the sight of my gaze.

"What are you thinking about" He said, softly.

I felt my chest cave in and myself become short of breath, my hands shot up to cover my face as the tears began to leak from my red eyes. I felt Simon's arms wrap around me and I wrapped my arms around his awaits and cried into him.

"Hey, hey, hey, don't cry, please." He said softly with a worried giggle.

"It's just- I don't know what to do. I've been a bitch to you in public and if anyone sees us together they're gonna think I'm a complete idiot. My mom, she's gonna be so confused and weird around me" I said whilst sobbing and wiping away the tears.

"Don't worry about what people think, let them think what they want to think, all I know is that care about you, maybe a little too much" Simon said reassuring me.

I continued to sob.

"Everything will be fine, besides who could hate that beautiful smile of yours? I know I can't"

I let out a small giggle whilst sniffling and wiping away the last of the tears "You're so cheesy"

"Cheesy is better than unpleasing eh?" He winked.

"You're a disgrace to human kind" I said quickly.

"Okay, now that - was harsh" he said standing up and bursting out in his beautiful British accent.

I pulled him to me grabbing his shirt and standing up on the very top of my tippy toes. Even though I tried to increase my height he still had to bend down to reach me. I thought I was tall being 5"7, obviously not. I placed my lips against his pecking away.

"Come on, lets eat" he said and I smiled then followed his lead.

----

It was another meet and greet day except it was on stage with QnA's. I hopped in the shower and shampooed and conditioned my hair, I got out and dried myself off, putting my hair into a towel of the mean time.

 I put on foundation and did a light contour with baking, I put a deep maroon in the creases of my eyes bringing out my changing eye colour, my eyes were blue today

 I put on foundation and did a light contour with baking, I put a deep maroon in the creases of my eyes bringing out my changing eye colour, my eyes were blue today. I filled in my eyebrows and highlighted  the light places, to finish off I put on a red lipstick. To finish off I used the defuser to let my long golden big curls dangle. 

I put on black ripped jeans with all black yeezy's and my merch crop top with a checked flannel wrapped around my waist and an all black New York Yankees snapback. I put in my two lobe piercings and my cartilage on my right ear, I rolled up the bottom of my jeans to the ankle bracelet that my mom and brother gave me was showing. I put on my Micheal Kors silver watch and my silver small chain which I attached to the top of my jeans. 

I heard a knock at my door and headed over to it, it was Simon. He rushed in with his hair down in a white long Sidemen shirt, black jeans, white and black superstars and the cross necklace he never takes off. 

"Why are you in such a rush?" I said looking at him.

"I'm not ready, look at me" 

I giggled slightly.

"It's not funny."