17

Tazza's POV

We sat down at a bench as breakfast wasn't until 7 and it was only 6:30am.

"So what did you do to get in here?" Sofia said, popping the question.

I let out a sigh "I did nothing" I said distraught.

"That's what everyone says" she laughed.

"I'm being serious I did nothing. Me and my boy- me and my friend went to our dance hall because I'm a dancer, we went home and woke up the next day to have police banging on our door accusing us of arson and the death of an innocent man. Somebody framed u-"

"What? What you thinking?"

"Somebody framed us... When I left my house I heard and felt somebody following me, the whole journey there I felt like somebody was following me but I ignored it. The only people that know the journey from my house to the dancehall other than Simon is-" I let out a huge gasp.

"What is it kid?"

"My ex-dance crew. I spent years rolling with them until I went back to school, I couldn't spend time with them anymore so they ditched me and some boys beat me up. I then got into YouTube and hanging around with different people. They won there dance competition and everyone was hyping about it until I come along and everybody hyped over me, I stole their crowd subconsciously."

"What are you gonna do?" Maria said.

"Gonna have to call someone I hate" I said taking in a deep breath.

Simon's POV

I immediately had my guard up around here, the men in this place were so much more tightly involved in gangs than the women. I walked into the cafeteria and queued up, the stuff they were serving was utter slop, that's when I noticed him.

It was my mum's abusive ex, he walked past with his gang, a huge smirk on his face, everything fell in slow motion for me. He had gang tattoo's all over him, his hair was slick back and he had that same gold tooth that haunted me. I got up and threw the piece of shit food that they had given me in the bin and headed outside to find Tazz, was glad I still had her.

I turned the corner and felt myself meet cold concrete. I opened my eyes whilst groaning to see him, Marcos and his gang. I felt my lip, it was bleeding I knew I was in for a fight.

"Simon! It's been a long time hasn't it?" He said smirking and pacing around me.

I spat out the blood that filled my mouth onto the floor whilst staring him down.

"I've spent good a few years in here, the longer you stay the more you learn. And you know what I learnt something that a should've realised a long time ago" he said with his Brooklyn accent.

He sucker-punched me in the face then continued to punch and kick with his gang, I threw some punches and some kicks that hit every single time, but it was no use I was out numbered. The pain finally ended and the images fit together to fit one. Marcos leaned in.

"If you snitch again I'll kill you" he said menacingly then backed off.

"That's what you learn you see, don't fuck with the wrong people" he said as he giggled and walked off with his gang "and that you protect what is yours" he winked and I knew what he meant.

He was going after Tazz, I don't know how or when but I know he knows that she is the most precious thing to me and that it will relaly hurt, all he had to do was look at me to see that I was madly in love with her. I found the strength within me and picked myself up off of the floor whilst letting out a painful groan. I held my side as I walked around the corner and scanned my eyes for Tazz, I saw nothing but the girls she was supposedly hang around with.

"Where is she?" I said placing my hands on the table and panting after walking across the yard super quick.

"Woah, what happened to you hot shot?" One of them said.

"You don't need to know, now where is she?"

"She went to the phone box to call somebody to try and get y'all out of here"

I didn't waste anytime and but I rushed back into the prison, completely ignoring all of the pain.

I rushed down the corridors quickly yet slow enough so the guards didn't think that something was up. I turned the corner to see her standing there in the phone talking to her mum, I leaned against the wall next to her frightening her slightly.

"Listen, do as I say or I'll drag you down with me too" she said through the phone then hung it up.

"Who was tha-"

"What happened to you?" She said sternly and worriedly.

I looked around to see Marcos smirking as he passed along the corridor.

"Come with me" I said and dragged her along with me.

I pulled her into a quiet corridor and made sure the coast was clear. She hovered her hands over my injuries with a worried look on her face.

"My mums ex abusive boyfriend is here and he has a gang"

"What?" She said shocked.

"He beat me up outside the back of the yard and then said somethings but I knew that he was going to target you"

"Why me?"

"Because he knows I care for you, and that I'm protective over you" I said straight, she needed to hear it, whether she knew or not.

"Are you okay?" She said softening slightly.

"I'm fine" I said quite bluntly.

She turned my face to look at her and planted a soft kiss on my lips.

"What was that for?"

"For taking the hits for me" she smiled.

"I'd do anything for you" I mumbled and watched her blush.

"I can get us out of here" she said enthusiastically.

"Tazz, were not breaking out of this prison..."

"No of course not, but you have to trust me and be accepting"

I let out a sigh because she knew I hated having to do that "okay fine"

"You know those group of boys that beat me up that night I met you?" She said and it triggered something but I stayed calm.

"Yes"

"The main guys dad is a lawyer and he's great at tech, I kind of blackmailed him into getting his dad to persuade the government to give him the access to the security camera outside and around the premises, that's our evidence that some one else burned down the hall and killed the janitor" she said and I watched her eyes glow.

"How did we not think of this earlier? You're a genius"

"I guess so" she said shrugging her shoulders.

"You're my genius"