3

Tazza's POV

I walked with my tray of food outside until I finally found a seat, on my own. I started to tuck into my food when I heard a tray slam down next to me, I looked up it was the boy staring at me in class.

"Can I sit here? I'm gonna sit here" He said taking a sit.

"You have a british accent?" I said watching him tuck into his food.

"Yeah, all me and my mates do, that guy you bumped into the hallway with? he too" He said watching me.

"Aye Aye Aye, Por supuesto que es británico ... torpe" I said shaking my head.

"You're hispanic? You have a LA accent tho" He said looking puzzled.

"Sometimes when I express myself I let my spanish language and accent flow but when I talk to people or do something in general I talk with my LA accent" I smirked.

"Oh....so about your dance"

"Aye no! I don't need anymore criticism" I said looking down. 

"No no! I thought it was sick, the principles a dickhead... trust me you'll get used to it" 

"Oh really? and what do you know about dance?" I said letting out a smug laugh.

"What do I know about dance?" He said raising his eyebrows. 

I just looked at him and he started to bust out some sick moves, he was amazing.

"So what do I know about dance?" He winked.

"Alright Alright, you're...okay" I said giggling to myself.

"Wow, you have a beautiful smile" He gasped "and those eyes... just wow...very green aren't they?" 

"Yeah, my mother had hazel eyes...but they change colour every now and then" 

"Had?" He said making eye contact with me again.

"My parents died when I was young, my foster mom and brother are the only thing I have now " I said making a small smile in memory of them both.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to...uh" 

"No it's fine" I said giving him a reassuring smile.

"The names Tobi by the way" He said holding out a hand for me to shake.

"Tazz" I reciprocated.

I put my hand to his and did a handshake with him "I rate that" He said in astonishment.

"I'm glad" I smiled.

"Yo Tobi" I heard a familiar voice shout from behind me.

I turned around to see it was the guy that I bumped into in the hallway. 

"Oi look its your favourite" Tobi smirked.

"Yo" Tobi said to the boy.

"Come help me with something" He said indicating to come inside. 

"Well gotta run hot stuff, catch ya later" He said then jumped over the table.

"Coming!" Tobi shouted and I smirked.

I packed up my stuff and threw my rubbish in the bin then headed off, I looked back to see Tobi and hallway boy talking, they turned and looked at me so I instantly turned away from them. 

-------

It was the next day at school and honestly it already started to drag, but I was excited, I was going to prove the principle wrong. I rushed down the hall to the class eager to see his face when he saw me.