Part 1

Stevens pov

I woke up in my room, I heard the faint murmurs of pearl and garnet downstairs, all I could make out was "but what if he dose" said by pearl I presumed. "I don't know if it's possible" Whispered garnet. "But what if..." pearl started to say. "We won't let it happen, steven is awake" garnet said.

I walked downstairs, pearl seemed emotional at the time. Garnet looked normal. "Good morning." Garnet said. "Morning" I responded. "I'm gonna go to connies" I said. "Ok champ see you soon" amethyst responded.

I smiled and ran out. "Liiiiiiiiooooonnnnn" I screamed, he walked up to me and let me climb on him. "Connies" I said, he nodded. Lion roared and started running to the portal.

Next thing I knew I was in front of connies house. "Thanks" I said to him. He layed down. I walked to her door and knocked.

"Who is it?" Screamed connies mom. "Steven" "one second!"
"ok!" She opened the door. "Connie is sleeping, she may be sick, but come in"

I nodded, and sat next to her on the couch, I blushed. If only she knew. Her eyes flickered open, I smiled, and she blushed. "S-steven!" She screamed exitced and hugged me.

"Hi connie" I said. "Lets go to my room." "Ok" I stood up and helped her up, she balanced on me. I smiled softly and started walking upstairs. Connie kept herself balance on me.

We walked in and she sat on the bad. "You ok?" I asked. "I'm fine, I think" "I think your tired, sleep" Connie didn't refuse she layed her head on my lap and curled up.

I pulled out my phone, I had a text, from garnet, it read "steven, there is a... problem and we need you here, we need connie too, maybe even stevonnie, get here as fast as you can, we could get poo-"

... oh gawd.... hopefully she is ok... I pick up connie, she curled up, since connies mom and dad had left I could get her out fast. I sat down on lion and kept her in my lap. Lion roared and we were in front of my house. What I saw... shocked me...

------------------------------------------------------so how was this? Want me to continue this, or finish once upon a time? I hope you enjoy it love you crazys!