:: The Nerd No One Knew ::

The artist of this awesome trailer is sunflowerin !

The artist of this awesome movie poster is -verdant-

:: :: ::

  Zoey Graves was a lonely girl. She had her mom. But her mom was working all the time, and her dad, well he left a long time ago.

   You know you've come to detest school when you have to wait a couple minutes in your car before getting out. That's what she did. Today she waited until the warning bell rang.

   The very thought of walking into that building and facing another day of persecution was her death.

   She would ask herself sometimes why no one would want to bend the rules a little and reach out to her as a friend. That's all she ever wanted.

  She wanted someone to befriend her.

  She wanted a friend.

   She wanted to be in a group where everyone accepted each other for who they are. Sure, she could hang out with the smart people, geeks, or perhaps even the weirdos/stoners, but they never really accepted her. She was too weird for them.

   But the thing was Zoey Graves wasn't insanely random, or far out weird. She was a normal girl who longed for a great boyfriend. Who longed for friendship. And most importantly, for acceptance.

  Teachers always told teens like herself that you shouldn't go to school for friends or boyfriends.

   Yeah, she was aware of that. But don't teachers remember what it was Like in high school for them? In order to get through these years that many say are the best years of your life, you need to have some sort of companionship with someone. You need someone to vent out your frustrations to. Someone who prevents you from being left with no partner when it comes to partner picking time in class.

  Zoey didn't have that.

¤¤¤

  She was coming out of Geometry when she felt someone shove her. She didn't know who it could've been. It could've been anyone, really.

  Sighing, she continued to walk slowly to her next hour which was even more unbearable. It was English and she detested that class as if it were the plague. When she entered the classroom, one of the jocks, Peter Hughes was making a farting nose with his desk. He was being an attention-whore again. Making it seem as if the whole world revolved around him and only him.